Neglect PART 2 ; Rin Matsuoka x Reader

(First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU for all the great feedback on the first part of "Neglect" ! Some people requested A sequel, so why not? I hope you enjoy! Thanks again! 💕)

Why?
A few days after Rin confessed to you, he didn't talk to you again. It was the way like before. You were confused and hurt. And even IN those few days, he didn't act the way you thought he would. He was kind of secretive about his feelings towards you, and only showed affection while you were together alone.
"I should of known he hadn't changed," you growled through gritted teeth. "It was too good to be true..." You sighed and flopped down on the bed. "I'm convinced the world hates me." You said to yourself. You wanted to know why he just stopped after A few days. He can't STILL be on the "I don't know what to do" bullshit! Or... Maybe he was just toying with you to get your hopes up, and he actually hates you. Your mind and heart raced at the thought, you started to shake and your throat got tight as you swallowed A lump in your throat. "What if he... Just.. Lied?" You stammered.

"What if it was A lie...?"

You shakily reached for Your phone, reaching Rins contact. You texted him quickly saying. "Hey Rin, can we talk?" You put your phone down but checked it every 5 seconds, nervously awaiting A response. Nothing. He hadn't even read it. You sighed, about to pull your hair out. "God dammit.. It's always something, isn't it? I finally get his attention and this happens, it's A loophole, I swear.." You screamed aloud and threw your phone in frustration. "Fucking Rin.." You growled.

*****

"Good morning, (Name)-Chan!" Gou cheered, picking you up to walk to school together. You yawned, you were tired from staying up all night thinking of Rin.
"Good morning, Kou-Chan..." You rubbed your eyes and Gou giggled. "Not enough sleep?" She chimed, raising an eyebrow. "Not at all, I hate school sometimes..." You two started to walk and you looked over at Gou. "Kou-Chan... I have A question." You started, Gou glancing over at you. "Have you talked to Rin recently..?" She nodded. "yes, why?" She knew about you and Rin, you had told her, but she didn't see you and Rin act as A couple since he was so conservative about it. "Ah, nothing..." You didn't wanna cause drama and cause Kou to get mad at Rin.
Throughout the school day you wanted it to be over, however, you had a period with Rin, and that was the only thing you could count on.
"Hey.. Rin!" You whispered. "Why don't you talk to me anymore?!" You had asked him this all week, he gave you the same "Hmph," them ignored you. You slumped into your seat as another failed attempt went by. After school, you got A text from Gou saying to meet her at her house in 15 minutes. You were confused but headed to her house anyways. You knocked on the door. "Kou-chan?" You heard footsteps then Kou finally answered. "H-Hello, (Name..)" she Sniffled, it looked as if she had been crying. "What's wrong, Kou?! What happened." She let you in and sighed. "Rin wanted me to tell you this.." Your eyes widened. "What?! What happened?! Y-" "Nothing happened, but.."

"Rin is going back to Australia."

Your heart sank.
You finally got to hear Rin say he loves you after all these years (only to find him the way he was again) And now he's leaving?! "N-No! What?! He can't be!! He... He... Finally..." Gou patted your back. "I know, he will be there for Some months, A year at best.. But it's still not fair to you or anyone else.." You started to sob. You were already ignored by Rin, but now you'll just be cut off for sure. You'll never get the answer of why he stopped talking to you. You wanted to stop the tears, but it felt as if the world wouldn't let you.
"He didn't want to see your reaction, so he told me to say it..." You wiped tears from your eyes, your head spinning. "W-When does he leave?" You choked. "Next month... He just told me today."
"Why does he have to go?!"
"Well... He has people there waiting for him too, like his friend Sosuke and Some others."
"Can't he just take a trip then?!" You glared.
Gou sighed. "He doesn't want to, I guess. He's been here for quite A while anyways. A few years, I believe. I'm sure he misses the people in Australia too. Don't worry, you'll keep in touch." You weren't so sure, but you nodded at Gou. "R-Right... Yeah.." You headed out for the door. "I'm gonna leave, I need some time alone.." Gou nodded, her eyes filled with worry and sadness. "O-Oh.. Okay, (Name)-Chan..." You closed the door behind you and ran to your house, quickly running in and going up to your room. You started to cry. "Damn idiot! Leaving all his friends and family for months... What A jerk..." You sobbed, your tears falling onto your cell phone as you stared at Rins contact.
You were debating whether you should call him or not. You decided not to because he wouldn't answer anyways. You moved to text message and looked at the message you sent him yesterday. Still no reply. You scrolled up and looked at the message he sent you A week ago.