What if she didn't survive...

I'm running, all I see are trees. Then all of a sudden I see her, Maddy, my sister. She's laying on the ground... I run to her to only be attacked. All I see is a serpent's head lash out at me, then I feel it, piercing pain through my arm. I scream, but I can't collapse. I have to fight. I grab my sword and slash out at it, barely hitting it before I start running. I get knocked to the ground, I feel my ribs crack. I scream again, it barely registers in my ears over the ringing from being knocked down. I try and roll over and barely manage to before being scratched on my back. 

Everything hurts, my eyes go in and out of focus. My back and ribs are stinging, my ankle hurts, I have many cuts and bruises. I look over and see Maddy, she's still on the ground, I don't think she's moved. I look at her one last time before, I manage to hit it hard enough to knock it off of me and get up and run. I am running low on energy, it is taking everything in me to not collapse.  I am on my last spurt of energy, I'm not even sure where I am. I feel bad for leaving her there but I wouldn't have made it with her, I don't know if I would've made it at all. 

I see the tree in the distance, Thalia's tree, It protects all of camp, and always will. I run past it where monsters can't attack me. I run into the forest and all I see is black, I collapse, the last thing I say is "Bee?" 

The next thing I remember is waking up in the infirmary, all I see are people surrounding me, my girlfriend, my brothers and sisters, some hunters, even bruxe. I pass out after seeing them all. I wake up again hours later, in the lullaby center, I still hurt, nothing feels healed. They say everything will be fine. I try to believe them, it's hard when all I feel is pain and agony.  

I fall asleep and wake up another hour later, I can feel my life draining. I know I am in my last moments. I see all my siblings, my girlfriend, and others in there with me waiting for me to be better. It's not gonna happen, I know that. So I start saying my goodbyes. 

"The hunters, you have all been there for me through so much, I love you all so much."

"Posideon cabin, you adopted me as one of your own faster than I could ever imagine. I can't thank you enough."

"Zeus cabin, you did the exact same as posideon cabin and it makes me feel so loved."

"My darling Bellflower, you have lit up my life, you have made me so happy. I can't thank you enough. I love you."

"Bruxe, my posideon brother, you have been there for me when I needed it. I love you."

"Ayda, my sister, you have helped me make friends with the hunters. you have been there for through so much. darling, you shine brighter than the stars, don't ever forget that."

"Arsen, my brother, you have been there through thick and thin. We have made so many memories together. We have had so many sibling bonding moments, even though you may get injured A LOT and it stresses me out, I could never not love you. You have been and always will be my favorite brother."

"Abs, my sibling, I am gonna miss sibling star gaze cuddle time, I'm gonna miss our talks about anything and everything. You have been there for me when I'm stressed or sad and just drag me for sibling star gaze cuddle time. I love you."

"Momma Bee, you are the best older sister, mother figure, and overall person. I will miss you the most, you have taken me in like one of your own. I guess I am one of your own, but I still can't fathom the fact that I finally have a family. You saved me from the forest, and at least I don't have to die alone. That would be bad huh, I will miss you so much and I'm grateful for all the memories we've made together. From you meeting my girlfriend, to you putting me on bed rest. All of the memories we have made together I will cherish even in the afterlife. I really wish I could've spent more time with you, and I wish you could've met my twin sister Bailey, but I know you will someday. I will finally be with her again. I will be with my other half. I will miss you and I love you."

 I look away from them with tears in my eyes, I see Bailey waiting for me on the other side with open arms. It is my time. I look at everyone one last time and take my final breath. This is the ending of my story.