The slow beginings of the shining hero

September 4th, 20XX, 7:30 AM
Residence of Josuke and Tomoko Higashikata

"JOSUKE, JOSUKE!" Josuke's mom screamed at him to wake up, even hitting him lightly with a shoe, he was going to be late for the UA entrance exam, this was his chance to become the hero he always wanted to be!

Josuke quickly got up and started laughing hard as his mom started to tickle him awake "MOM, MOM I'M AWAKE!" He laughed and started to gasp for air when his mom stopped.

"Get ready! The entrance exam starts in an hour!" She shouted excitedly, she would never want her son to be late for this once in a lifetime experience.

"OH SHIT!" He shouted as he jumped up and kinda nudged his mom out of his room, and closed the door behind her and got into his old morioh student uniform, after defeating Kira at only 14 he and his mother moved out of the little town and to the city, and grabbed his backpack putting in some things to change into for mock villain fight, and ran out of his room, he ran down the stairs to the kitchen to grab an apple or something to eat while he walks to school, he gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and a hug and walked out of the house walking quickly to the school gates.

Time skip, they're in the school now and present mic is explaining the physical exam because I suck at explaining shit

Josuke sat beside a green haired kid that had lots of freckles and a kid who's hair looked like a Pomeranian, he sorta muttered along with the green haired kid.

A taller kid with square frame glases and blue hair said something and turned to look at Josuke and the green hair.

"You there with the strange hair, stop muttering! It is simply just distracting!" Which triggered Josuke.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU'D SAY ABOUT MY AWESOME HAIR?!" He screeched summoning his stand, Crazy Diamond which everyone stared at.

(A/N people can see stands in this story.)

"CRAZY DIAMOND" he screeched and jumped up high and prepared to land a beat down on this kid before he heard a familiar bass noise before flying a different direction and getting held back by someone

"JOSUKE, CALM DOWN!" A familiar voice said... it belonged to OKUYASU?!

"OKUYASU?!" Josuke screams in confusion, his best friend was here? Why was he here?! It made no sense but he was here.

"Not just me, Koichi too!" He said excitedly as Josuke looked over and down to see his short friend

"Hey Josuke." Koichi said in a relaxed and calming voice almost like he was trying to calm Josuke down, it actually worked, he wasn't as mad now.
"Oh hey Koichi." Josuke said, calmed down by his 2 best friends

They all muttered for a few minutes before Josuke walked back to his seat and bowed and apologized
"Excuse me for my behaviour, sir!"
He said to a shocked Iida

What a quick turn around everbody thought, as Josuke sat down people started mumbling wondering what the quirks of the pompadour boy and the one who seemingly teleported the pompadour boy to him.
They were all hushed down by present mic, who explained what was happening and instructed everyone to go change into their training clothes in the changerooms,
Josuke, Koichi and Okuyasu all walked out in their training suits
Josuke wore dark purple pants and a short sleeved shirt of a famous singer plastered on the front, it wore the name "prince" and "Purple Rain" on it, his lower bicep and down were exposed which some girls stared at, his usual loafer shoes were replaced with some purple and yellow running shoes.

Okuyasu wore a black/green track suit with some fingerless gloves, his outfit had the yen symbol on it, his shoes were black with a bit of blue on them.