The New Classmate

The first morning of the new term, and your already getting ready to leave. before you leave you hear a knock on the door. as you are still half dressed you yell out. "JUST A SECOND!". When you are fully dressed you walk to the door and open it, surprised to see your Best friend (Kageyama) standing there soaking wet, you ask what happened. he didnt answer at first but then rushed into the house and pulled you away from the door, he then shut the door and locked it. After a while of Awkward silence he answered your Question. "Oikawa tripped me and i fell into a puddle of muddy water... he then chased me i had no where else to hide..." you stood there with amazment yet you were somewhat pissed. You then smiled and Kageyama looked confused. "Y\N why are you smiling?" you Grabbed your bag and messed up Kageyama's hair, which he wasn't happy about, "im smiling because you look Funny because you have a bit of Mud on your nose"

After fixing his hair he wiped his nose with his sleeve "can we hurry up and go to school now?" Kageyama sounded as annoyed as always, but you ignored it and nodded as you unlocked he door and opened it. Your face went from smiling to frowning as you looked up at Oikawa staring at you. "Yaho, how are you today? i just saw Milk Boy run into this house, is he here?" Oikawa looked into the house and then straight at Kageyama. You Quickly shoved him out of the way and nevously smiled "im sorry but hes not here..." Oikawa looked confused but agreed with what you said and walked away, but before he was too far away for you to hear him he yelled "Cya Later then Kageyama" as he knew he was in the house.

---AT SCHOOL---
As you were walking to class you looked at Kageyama "that was pretty close huh?", Kageyama nodded "why did you help me? knowing you, you would of thrown me out wanting to watch him throw me in mud again" you laughed Quietly "Maybe, Maybe not" Kageyama Softly Giggled "YO, Y\N OVER HERE!" you looked at a Group of your classmates who were calling for you to come over "YOU TOO KAGS!" you could hear Kayeyama Groaning but he walked over anyway, you followed him and stood next to Sugawara. they were all looking at a poster on the Notic board. when they all finally let you see you were shocked. there was a new Classmate in YOUR class, and he was Already Famous and he wasnt meant to get to the school for another week. Your eyes then Narrowed to a small Text at the bottom of the poster that read "VolleyBall Captain Of Nekoma High School" you then knew why he was so Popular already.

---IN CLASS---
while you were in class you started to think what the new Classmate would look like and how he would act, you then started to think about something that shouldnt be in your head What if he's hot?! you shook your head and said outloud with out you knowing "Hotter then Kageyama" The whole class Laughed and you wondered why, Kageyama looked Confused but Flustered at the same time. Then you relized what happened, I JUST SAID THAT OUTLOUD... Kageyama looked at you and then At your teacher who was Red in the face with Anger "Y\N< OUTSIDE, NOW!" he yelled in a fit of Rage.

You stood up and watked to the front of the class before looking once more at the student who were laughing at you. one of the kids even gathered the courage to yell " Y\N HAS A CRUSH ON BLUEBERRY HEAD" You death stared him and he sat back down slowly. After walking out into the Hall and waited for a while your Teacher walked out into the hall with you and shut the door behind him, you could tell he was Shaking with Rage and Pure Anger. Kageyama Was behind him and Still looked Confused and Flustered. "Y\N im not impressed by the way you acted in class just now" you looked at the floor and stared Fiddling with your fingers "Yes Sensei i understand" Then you looked up at Him and he seemed to be smiling "But im not dissapointed, You And Kageyama have been friends for Years now correct? childhood friends infact" Kageyama nodded as did you "Well im not surprised you think of Young Kageyama that way, hes a Handsome young man and your a lovely young Lady" he gave you a wink "You two can have the rest of class off but only this once, if any other staff members ask what your doing tell them that Mr. Aiko sent you for some study books okay?" You both nodded and ran down the hall

---TO BE CONTINUED---

Sorry guys this is my first story so tell me how i did and if its Good, ill be updating it In Around a day or when i have some time to edit it and add more