𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

( made by stxrmborn )

mirrorbright shines the moon, as fires die to their embers / those you loved are with you still the moon will help you remember.

claudia gray bloodline

ALDERAAN POSESSED NO MOON SAVE FOR ONCE IN ITS EXISTENCE.

Such a peaceful planet, such a lovely little world. At night before bedtime, parents would sing songs to their children about a mirrorbright moon beneath starlit skies, telling them tales of days gone by and loved ones passed as they held their little ones close. Alderaan was a perfect paradise, known as the planet of beauty to the rest of the galaxy. Its towering snowy mountains and bustling cities were home to two billion transient souls yet it was still so fragile and fleeting in its ephemeral existence. Nothing good lasts forever, Noëmi Thul knew this sentiment to ring true from the earliest days of her youth. But Alderaan had always seemed to be the exception to that rule a constant satellite in her orbit, her forever home, the place she could always return to.

Until one day she couldn't.

There for a moment and then it was gone the Galactic Empire, at the height of its strength and cruelty, razed an entire world into nothing but ash and dust. In the aftermath of its destruction, Alderaan became a battle cry; a rallying call; the perfect catalyst to stoke the flames of an already rising rebellion. Victory belonged to the rebels in the end and the mighty Empire fell. It should have been a happily ever after for all those who fought for such a righteous cause but when the air cleared and the rebels proclaimed their triumph, celebrating the fact that they could finally go home, there was no home for Noëmi to return to. Unable to stomach the idea of resigning herself to a life of meaningless misery upon the planet dubbed New Alderaan, Noëmi chose a different path; turning her pain into purpose and joining a covert team of vigilante operatives dedicated to eradicating any lingering remnants of the Galactic Empire after the war's end.

Chasing after shadows and ghosts, the hunt leads Noëmi to the Outer Rim, where whispers of a rising threat to the New Republic hang over the galaxy's edge. There will not be another Alderaan, Noëmi vows, not while I still draw breath and she prepares herself to find the very worst that the Empire has to offer lying in wait amongst lawless lands. But what she finds is something else entirely: a child and his sworn Mandalorian protector, shrouded by mystery and magic the likes of which have not been seen in a very long time and no trace of the villainous regime she'd been anticipating.