The Note

(A/n) if I get anything wrong with the character's personalities please correct me, I've only seen some clips from the show)

(Y/n)'s POV

It was the end school and everyone was beginning to head home. I was at my desk, packing up my stuff when I heard someone call my name.

???: hey (y/n).

I looked up and saw my friends, Raku Ichijo and Shu Maiko.

Shu: you wanna hangout after school?

(Y/n): can't.

Shu: aw, why not?

(Y/n): gotta study.

Shu: you can't that wait till tomorrow?

(Y/n): look, I don't know about you but I'm actually trying to pass, beside I'm not doing it alone.

Shu: ooooooo, so who is it?

(Y/n): why is it any of your business?

Shu: come on, don't leave us in the dark.

Raku: trust me, if you don't tell him he'll never stop asking.

Just then the door to our class slid open and someone stepped inside.

???: (y/n), are you still free to study tonight?

I looked over and saw just who I was waiting for. The short, blue haired hitman, Tsugumi Seishirou.

But don't let the fact that she's wearing a male uniform fool you, this person is most definitely a SHE

But don't let the fact that she's wearing a male uniform fool you, this person is most definitely a SHE. From what I know she's a part of the Bee Hive Gang, but that kinda contradicts her personality just a bit. She tends to come off as really shy, but at the same time she has a really stoic and aggressive nature to her. That and she carries a gun with her everywhere she goes.

So yeah, I stood up.

(Y/n): yeah, 7:30 right?

Tsugumi: yes, I made a few notes. Could you look at them really quick?

(Y/n): of course.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of notebook paper before handing it to me. I took it, just barely grazing her hand with mine. Almost immediately, her face turned bright red. She ran over to the wall and bashed her head against it. I just stared as she walked away from the wall, which now had an indentation in the shape of her forehead in it.

Tsugumi: anyway, I'll see you tonight?

(Y/n): uh, yeah.

Shu: ooooooo, looks like Tsugumi's in lo-

Before he could even finish his sentence, Tsugumi whipped out a revolver and pointed it right at Shu, who began slowly making his way out of the room, giving me a quick little wink.