A guest in our home

After the snap, half of the population disappeared.

Chaos was everywhere, people were fighting each other for the smallest things, sometimes they steal from markets and malls.

Riots, murder, and war were happening in the whole nine realms.

Lots of buildings were destroyed. The resources were limited. Crime rate raised in the two months that followed the snap.

The golden rule became survival is for the strongest.

............

"Daddy, I don't want to eat breakfast. "The dark-haired little girl pouted at her father.

"No beakfas! " her three years brother said in a high-pitched voice. Nathienal was putting his chubby hand on Clint's face when he tried to feed him

"Lila, sweetheart you know that you must eat. "Clint sighed at his children.

"But I want mommy. " his four-year-old girl said, her little face fell when she mentioned her mom.

Clint's heart ached when she said that. He still remembers that day when his wife and his older son turned into ashes. They were having a picnic in the field. His three children were playing soccer while his wife was preparing for the food and suddenly he turns to his wife, but she's gone and the same thing happened to Cooper. Clint broke into a panicked run to the place where his wife was standing but she is gone. Lila and Nathienal were still standing in the same place staring at the empty space of their brother. He has gathered the ashes of his wife and son, they were in two jars settling on the table.

"Mommy and Cooper are somewhere better," he said, pulling his two children in a hug.

"Now let's continue eating," he said after breaking from the hug.

There was still the problem of food. People nowadays are like beasts, someone might kill another one to get something. Clint was constantly patrolling, adjusting security measures, gathering supplies, and anything else that assisted in the safety and health of his children.

Clint was lost in his thoughts that he just heard his daughter saying. "...... an angel! "

He looked from the window that she was looking from and saw a flash of light.

Oh shit! Was Clint's thought.

"Lila, take your brother and hide in your room," he ordered his daughter who was waiting for him eagerly at the door.

He went for his bow and scowled, it could be nothing, he prayed that it was nothing. He was just tired from these fucking things that fell from the sky.

Clint headed out the front door, closing the door behind him. He walked cautiously to where he had seen the light, whatever came with the light, he hoped that it is nothing dangerous but who is the fuck is he kidding!

He hoped that his children won't lose their father.

"Hey! " he yelled but no one answered. "Show yourself. "

He really hates aliens.

He inched closer to the place of the light. And stopped dead.

There was a body lying on the ground. A man who seemed to be injured.

"Hey man, are you alive? " he said when he approached the body but when he got closer, his blood runs cold.

Because it wasn't just any body, it was Loki's

.....................

"You bastard! " Clint shouted and raised his weapon at Loki but he didn't even twitch.