in the place to be

"do you have everything" said the teacher. everyone moaned "yes" I pulled up my puffy yellow dress. the high school for the rich. soon we were adding poor. Mr Washington says he needs them to help them learn. we all agreed but some were disgusted. I had to guided one of the students. I went up to Mr Washington. "who is the person I'm guiding today?" he swallowed and began to talk "his name is jo-" he turned behind him and he had eyed a teacher that was needing his help. "I have to go" I nodded normally we had to curtsy but he said I didn't as he had to rush. his name is Joe or josh maybe Johnny - no that isn't it. I guess we will see. I walked towards the front door. in front of the creaky scratchy door was a beautiful curly haired boy. I walked over to him. I tapped him on his shoulder. I caught a glimpse of his eyes, I could get lost in them. his freckled looked like painted splattered everywhere. but it looked like a master piece. "umm he-hello are y-you margarita" I giggled under my breath. "I am, you can call me Peggy" he giggled as well, making me smile. he bowed down I grabbed his waist and pulled him up. "you don't have to do that" he looked confused. "you would want to meet my sisters and do that" he looked around and laid eyes on a teal blue and a pastel pink dress. he looked at me. I turned around he went behind me and followed me to my sisters. "angie and e this is jo-" I looked at him before he coughed. "oh I'm john. john Laurens" I nodded and he bowed i then looked at my sisters but they both looked at someone else, a smile fixed on both of their faces. I looked at their eyes and followed it along to another boy. this one not as handsome as john. he made his way to john. he must know him. "hey joh-" he looked at Eliza and angelica. Eliza giggled and angelica looked at her. she now had a frown. they both loved this boy. "oh hello ladies... I am alexander Hamilton" Eliza took her hand out and he kissed it and bowed. she giggled and she looked at angelica. she was to fixed on alexander to notice the ever growing frown on her face. I shaked it out of my mind while I continued to look at john. his face it was just so... so perfect. he was turning to look towards me. I rushed to look at someone as soon as possible. I landed looking back at him. he just starred at me. I smiled trying to ease the awkwardness. he walked to stand next to me. "can you guide me around?" I nodded and I walked towards the stairs. I lifted my skirt up and john held my hand to guide me down. when I got down we let go and I brushed my dress. I then walked towards the classrooms he was finding it hard to pronounce and read but he soon got the hang of it. We finally finished and we turned to each other. "come round mine today?" he nodded and they headed for their carriage. I was good friends with the driver so he would never get mad. "this is john. john meet Thomas Jefferson." he nodded and they both was ready to get in. "how old is he. he looks quite young" "he is two years older than us" he nodded "he has a huge crush on angelica." I whispered we both giggled. we got to my house. and Thomas helped me down. we got In front of my house and john was shocked. "is tha... that your house?" I looked at him about to nod but decided to joke. "no, its my bedroom" looked shocked at me. I laughed."I'm joking" he looked reassured. I pulled him towards the door. I knocked and my sister Catherine and Cornelia came to the door. "these are my younger siblings" I picked up Catherine and I looked at Cornelia. "john.. can you pick Cornelia up" he nodded and picked her up. he was soo gentle. "so where is daddy?" I say in my most babyish voice. Catherine giggled and pointed to the study. I put her down and she ran over to john. "plick mle ups" he laughed at her pronunciation and gave me Cornelia she had fallen asleep in johns arms. he lifted Catherine up. he was great with kids. she also fell asleep I took them to the nursery. and put them in their wooden cribs. I showed him my room. "this is like the size of my house" I giggled and we sat on my bed. "so tell me about you.." he looked scared but he then was fine when he looked at me. "well my dad died In south Carolina while my mum try's to care for me" I held his hand. he didn't react. "I'm sorry" he then had a smile. "Cornelia woke up" I looked at him shocked. "A. I didn't hear her and B. how do you knows its not Catherine." he walked down pulling me along. we went to the nursery and their wide awake was Cornelia. I looked at her then john. my mouth wide open. he picked her up. she giggled I looked at Catherine who was waking up then went to sleep as Cornelia was now asleep again in his arms. my dad was around the corner without me knowing. "how are you so gentle with kids" he looked at me "I have 4 babies in the family" I nodded while my dad came out. "well john you are very helpful. and my daughter umm ang-eli- Peggy here likes you so I guess your aloud here all the time. also Cornelia normally never likes people" he looked at me and waited until he was sure my dad wasn't their. "why was he calling you different names" I looked at the ground "he's just busy and so I leave it" he was then smiling when he walked over to me and placed Cornelia in my arms. "she is just as beautiful as you" I smiled and blushed. "Do you know anyone else at this school?" He was thinking. "Well their is Alexander hamilton then their is Lafayette and mulligan but then their is burr." He nodded and then I gave cornelia back to john he put her in his crib and we walked to the door. "Well I had a lovely time" we both said at the same time. I closed the door and bit my lip. I walked 2 steps from the door when it was flung open by eliza and Angelica slowly behind."school finished 3 hours ago" eliza was out of breath. "I- was- hanging- out with alex-" she made out with her breath left. I nodded and looked at Angelica "and what where you doing" she looked into my eyes. "Making sure they didn't eat each others faces" my dad came out stomping. "Who is making out" they both pointed at me. He sighed "with john?" I giggled "I wasn't making out" they both looked at me "who's john?" I sighed "I introduced you to him today" they both rolled their eyes. "Don't remember "