Part 1: The Introduction

*The following is a non profit fan fiction. One Piece belongs to FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Eiichiro Oda. Please support the official release*

Part 1: The introduction

*3 years before the current events in One Piece, Portgas D. Ace is part of the WhiteBeard Pirates, the world still doesn't know about Dreadlock or his army, and Xecstasy is still part of Dreadlock's Fleet*

*In the New World, on a big old looking ship, a very tall man dressed in a red and black robe with horns along with glowing red eyes, a yellow belt and moss green pants was looking around the deck along with his squad after returning from a mission of killing unworthy people on an isolated island. His name is Monesculas Xecstasy, a powerful member of the Dreadlock Fleet worth 162 million berries, and currently has the highest bounty in the fleet, mostly because everyone else tries not to get themselves exposed, and those that do, their bounties are much lower*

Xecstasy: *looks out the shore into the distance* Heckheckheck. I'm glad we managed to finished that mission early.

Soldier 1: Yeah. Thanks to you sir.

Xecstasy: *his stomach growls* But I am feeling rather hungry.

Soldier 2: But sir, you ate most of the people in our mission, and that was a few hours ago. How are you still hungry?

Xecstasy: I know, but I just can't help it. Let's stop by the nearest island for a snack.

Soldier 3: *looks through a telescope* Sir, there's an island a few miles ahead!

*They were approaching a normal looking island with a few pirate ships in the harbor called Keylisk. There is a man sized lock in the ground located on the center of the island, where it is rumored that behind that lock lies the dungeon where the former ruler keeps his treasure. Only problem is nobody found the key yet*

Xecstasy: Perfect! Land course!

Soldiers: Yes sir!

Soldier 3: Wait a minute... *looks through the scope again to find a ship in the harbor with a flag of the Whitebeard Pirates on it leaving him shocked* Sir, forget it! It seems the island is inhabited by allies of the Whitebeard Pirates. I think I know a path where we won't be detected...

Xecstasy: It doesn't matter! Continue our course there.

Soldiers: *shocked beyond reason*

Soldier 4: But sir, we can't get involved with the Whitebeard Pirates. If we happen to kill any of his allies or crew there, then his wrath will follow us to the ends of the earth! And besides, what will Dreadlock have to say about it?

Xecstasy: *smirks and looks down at the palm of his hand* I'm willing to take that chance. Besides, I'm expecting him to come!

Soldiers: *more shocked than before*

Xecstasy: Not even somebody as mighty as Whitebeard can withstand the powers of my Devil Fruit! Besides, he's far past his prime, so killing him shouldn't be too hard. And don't worry about Dreadlock. Once I return with Whitebeard's head, I'll tell him that I disposed of any evidence WhiteBeard had, and that way, we'll have a major obstacle out of our way.

Soldiers: *all remain shocked and look at each other very nervously*

Soldier 2: There's no point trying to convince him. No matter if we tell him that his crew, or the government will try to go after him, or worse, Dreadlock, or worst of all, us!

Soldier 1: He's one of our top powers yet he's a complete moron. How painfully ironic.

Soldier 4: So what should we do?