before you read !!

DISCLAIMER

tw//
This book is a work of smut so it will obviously consist of sexual descriptions, curse words and maybe even mentions of blood, force, rape, degradation etc.. The age limit is 18+ but then again I suggest you read at your own risk.

⚡️ As this book is titled and described, I will only be writing to fulfil bottom/sub Mark Lee agenda.

⚡️ Any Mark ships can be written here. It doesn't only have to be NCT/WayV members. It can be anyone within K-Pop, outside of K-Pop or even imaginary characters. As long as the pairing is Male x Male the choices are unlimited. DM or comment your requests and I'll be happy to do it.

⚡️ I will not be writing smuts about minors. The top/dom person have to be at least 18 or above international age. I'm uncomfortable about writing or reading smuts that sexually involves minors.

⚡️ You can request any top/dom x Mark Lee smuts through PRIVATE MESSAGING or in the comments and I will be happy to write about it.

⚡️ I also upload on ao3 and you can find me under the username catboymark over there as well. I upload the same stories on both platforms so you're welcome to use whichever one is comfortable to you.

With that being said, WELCOME!!
You're about to explore the glories of bottom Mark Lee <3

With that being said, WELCOME!! You're about to explore the glories of bottom Mark Lee <3