𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ SEVENTEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ DECISIONS, DECISIONS
you've been pissing me off lately.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

FEW DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE THE FULL MOON incident, Luna was feeling much better after the long naps she has been having. Cora had been staying with her brother and his girlfriend. She had met her niece, Hope, and it was in first sight that she had fallen in love with the small human being. The four of them really had gotten to know each other more especially Cora with Derek since the last time he had seen her was the fire.

Cora had spent her days either playing with her niece or training and preparing herself to go after the Alphas.

Luna sat on the floor with Hope, the two were playing with the color blocks she had in her room. She would randomly pick up a block and throw it across the floor which would leave Derek to walk over to pick it up.

Cora was doing pull ups on a metal pole making Derek sigh, "Stop. You're not done healing."

She dropped onto her feet before glancing her brother, "Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around."

"Then sit." He stated just as she got on the ground to prep for push ups.

"Are you gonna help me go after them?" Derek's eyes shifted towards his girlfriend who played with their baby, she caught his stare. He turned away before swiping his younger sister's hand causing her to fall.

Cora frowned in anger quickly jumping to her feet, Derek blocked the hits she threw towards him with ease. She grew irritated throwing her hands down to her side, "Come on. Fight back!"

Derek stayed silent looking at his sister, the disbelief covering her face. "I came back for this?"

She scoffed catching the mother's attention along with Hope's, "I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you. All those rumors I heard. A powerful new alpha, one of the Hales was building a pack."