47.

After like 2 minutes of him talking to others on my bed, he looked like he got tired and went to sit down on the chair that was right at the end of my bed which was straight across from where I was standing, on his phone.

When he sat down and looked up that's when his eyes fully met mine and as soon as I saw that he saw me I looked away which caused him to slightly smile and bite his right thump again, his phone just in his hands but his attention wasn't.

He was sitting in the chair so comfortably that made me wanna sit on it even more because I usually just ignore that chair. (Oops) He was looking at me for a while when my brother included him in the conversation which caused him to look away immediately. His smile widen even more after he saw me just standing there fixing the small lights they gave me to put together for the wedding,  looking at them while he played.

"So what are we gonna do about it?" Jackie spoke. "We're just gonna sneak the bucket in and put it in spraying bottles and spray it everywhere" David answered while drawing the plan (that's what at least I think it was) on the paper.

"Is it gonna be cold or hot?" Dayven asked. "Cold" Cameron said in a evil tone.

Dayven was out of the conversation and he leaned back into his chair again with his thump biting thing.

He looked at me again but I tried not to look back and that's when he smirked and his eyes fell onto my body. Up and down. Down and up.

It felt really hard not to look at him.

His eyes were burning in my body. I could physically feel his stare.

"Hey bro, give me that pillow" he gently asked Alex as his eyes fell off my body and his face... I couldn't read. He had a little frown on.

Alex threw him a pillow but it was a small one.
"Dude, give me that one" he pointed at a little bigger one.

Alex sighed and gave him the pillow again when he put it on his lab... well a little above his lab.

...... no.

He fixed himself a bit in the chair. Moving here and there then he put the pillow right above his lab.... ya.

Disgusting. He put both his hands on the pillow and the phone in them.

He was definitely sexting Ivy.

How fast can this man turn on? He didn't even spend a minute texting her.

His head didn't move from the position it was in before but his eyes moved up and into the same habit....

At one moment I saw him biting his lip as his eye fell on my body and then suddenly he just closed his eyes shut as a frown came up on his face with heavy breathing. He looked like he was trying to control his breathing but it was obvious if you looked closely.

He looked like he was uncomfortable in his chair or something so he started moving again and pressed his hands harder onto the pillow...

He was biting his bottom lip so hard yet so softly.

His eyes still shut completely as his eyebrows still were connected.

He then started squeezing the pillow in secret.

He opened his eyes only to meet with mine and I just realized i was frozen in the spot as well. Watching him through my mirror as my hand was over my stomach because my stomach hurt so bad from the heavy-good-feeling ball I got in there. You know when you get turned on and that ball grows inside of you, in your stomach.

Ya. That ball grew so much I almost dropped to the ground from the pain.

He smirked at me and I couldn't handle the pain anymore, so I just went into the bathroom to change. I came out with a pair of baby blue jeans and a white crop top. It was like 30 minutes later and everybody was gone..

Tomorrow is the wedding and if Daven keeps making me feel like I can't breathe with his stares and flirting then it's gonna go bad. Really bad.

___________

This chapter is short because I wanna start a new one with the new events. Also I have many readers but you guys are all silent so idk if any of y'all like it or are just reading it bc y'all are bored?