N

the restaurant was very nice, and made <name> feel extremely out of place. goo noticed and pulled him from gun. he held the smaller boys hand, and guided them to a round booth towards the back of the place.

in the booth sat two people <name> didn't recognize. one fit, but thin, and had a grumpy glare as a permanent look. the other had quite the opposite body type. he was buff and had tattoos on every visible surface of his body. <name> wouldn't admit it, but tattoos are hot to him. he couldn't tell you why, they just are. goo focused his eyes when he noticed <name> was staring at samuel, which is a gesture the other male wouldn't appreciate that much.

the blond lead them the booth, and let <name> slide in first. he had to sit next the stranger with the glare, which made him nervous. gun scooted into the circular booth, sitting next to the very tattooed male.

a waiter came for their drink orders, which took awhile because she was nervously stuttering. goo seemed to enjoy her fear, while the others glared with annoyance. <name> cleared his throat when she left and stuck his hand out for the stranger across the table. the other grunted and shook his hand. his name was samuel seo. <name> recognized the name and glanced at goo, who gave him a mischievous smile.

the awkward boy quickly realized the one he was seated next to was jake kim, another crew head. his nervousness eased. these two weren't allowed to do or say anything to him because <name> had protection from gun and goo. If either of them tried to harm him, he had backup. he also had a throwing knife in his sleeve, but they didn't need to know that.

the others started talking business, which <name> had zero interest in, so he fiddled with the knife in his right sleeve. they weren't going to stay long enough to eat, so <name> sipped at his drink until they finished their boring talk.

Halfway through his cup goo snapped his fingers in front of <name>. The smaller looked up from his cup to see the others staring. gun repeated the question he had asked <name>, who thought it was for jake.

"what's your opinion on Johan Seong?"

the question seemed simple. it would have been simple in any other situation. <name> knew that if he was honest he would be frowned upon, but lying could get johan hurt or worse.

"why does my opinion matter?"

gun smirked slightly, somehow amused with his answer.

"you are our tie breaker. we can't come to a decision."

with no hesitancy <name> responded.

"i will not give you an answer. no matter what i say, the outcome will be negative."

samuel looked irritated, while jake smiled at the his rival. goo and gun didn't really know what to say. this will be an issue that the chairman will have to solve on his own then.

no matter how much authority the two had, the crew heads had to agree on a decision, and ties were left for the chairman to decide.

<name> wasn't very happy with his partners, but ignored his emotions. gun payed for their drinks and left to go to the car. goo followed the taller and <name> trudged behind them.

the car ride was completely silent. every time goo tried to say something to lift the mood he earned a glare from the other two. <name> kept his eyes trained on the window. the scenery basically blurred together because of how fast gun was driving, and goo couldn't understand how <name> wasn't getting a headache.

in truth, <name> wasn't really paying attention to the scenery passing them at light speed. he was zoning in and out, thinking of ways to solve the chairman's problem without any violence. 'without any violence? that's impossible.'

there always came times even <name> had to admit that violence was the only option. sometimes there was no way to avoid it.

[an : sorry if this update was underwhelming, but i promise the next few chapters will be better!]