LA Lights

( This does take place during the Corona Virus)
You walk the streets with all the boys in masks. Noah says" that was a nice dinner, thanks for paying for dinner Bella" You smile and say" no problem" Quinton says" how do you have all that money though" You say" I am a chiropractor Q" Quinton says" how much do they pay" You say" close to being a millionaire" Blake says" seriously" You nod and say" i get clients all the time"

The boys got into a conversation and you walked next to Bryce. You put your arm around Bryce's back and Bryce puts his arm around you in a friendly way.  You look up at him and smile. He smiles back at you. You guys just walk enjoying each other's company. The boys are suddenly stopped by Fletcher.

Fletcher is part of the paparazzi. There are others with him.

Fletcher says" Hey guys" You say" hey" and so do all the boys. Fletcher says" Noah there are rumors going around that you and Griffin aren't friends anymore, are they true" Noah says" no they are not, Griffin and I are still friends" Fletcher nods and says" Blake we saw in one of your recent tiktoks that you and Amelie are cuddling, are you guys back together" Blake smiles and says" yes we are together"

Fletcher points the camera at you and Bryce. Fletcher says" what about you two,together?" You laugh and say" no were just good friends" Bryce laughs and says" Friends can't have there arm around each other anymore Fletcher" Fletcher laughs and says" just curious" You nod and say" we have to head to our uber,have a good night"

You and the boys walk off still getting your pictures taken. A girl walks up to you and says" Can I have a picture with you" You nod and let go of Bryce. You say" you guys can go I'll get another uber home" The boys nod and walk off except Bryce.

You pull your mask down and smile at her camera. She takes a picture and says" thank you" You say" your welcome have a nice night" and hug her. She hugs you back and you guys wave each other good bye.

You turn around and see Bryce standing there. Bryce puts his arm around you again and says" I'm tired" You say" poor Brycey he needs his beauty sleep" in a baby voice. Bryce says" quit it" You laugh and say" fine our uber is here" pointing to it" You opened the door and got in. Bryce got in after you.

*Time Skip*

You paid the uber driver and walked in the new house with Bryce.

(Sway recently just moved so and u don't know where the house is

(Sway recently just moved so and u don't know where the house is. So I chose this one.)

Josh says" BELLAAAAA" You smile and say" JOSHHHHHH" and walk over to him as he sits at the kitchen island. Josh says" I need help with online college applications" You say" give me the computer" Josh passes it to you and you sign him up for his classses. You say" your all set" Josh smiles and says" thank you" You nod and walk off.

You sit down at the couch and Bryce comes over to you. Bryce says" can I lay down" You nod and he flops down on the couch laying his head in your lap. Your hands go to his hair and begin to play with it.

Bryce says" are you staying over" You sigh and say" yeah" Bryce says" is something wrong" You nod and Bryce says" what's up" You say" my mom..."

Your mom was diagnosed with colon cancer 2 months ago. Your having a hard time because if she ever left you, you'd have no family. Your dad died in a car accident long time ago. You love your mom so much.

Bryce says" what's wrong with mom" You say" 2 months ago she was uhm...uh was diagnosed with cancer. Her treatment is going well but It crosses my mind if she was ever to leave...I would be alone." Bryce says" you have me" You say" I know and I'm grateful but-" Bryce cuts you off and say" but that's your mom" You nod and look down. Bryce says" let's go to sleep" You nod and get off the couch.

You head up to the spare room and close the door. You put different clothes on and take off your mascara which us a pain in the ass. You wash your face and brush your teeth. You open your door and see Bryce. He pulls you into hug and says" she'll be ok Bella.  She's strong" You nod and pull away from him. You say" Goodnight B" Bryce says" Goodnight Bella" You close your door and grab your phone. You log onto instagram and post:

@bellaLoL435

(Pretend it's you and Bryce)