Hinode Meets Taro

*Young Miyo Sasaki - Past*

"I want to help you, I want to hear you say I love you." Say a little young girl named Miyo Sasaki.

Then Miyo Sasaki was walking and then stopped.

"Meow!!" Meowed the ghost cats looking at Miyo.

"Where am I,What is this place? Where's everyone else?" Asked Miyo and started to cry.

Then a big cat person took out their paw near Miyo and Miyo looked up saw the cat person.

"Are you lost?" Asked the cat person.

"Huh?" Say Miyo confused.

**Now Miyo Sasaki - Future**

One summer noon day Miyo Sasaki was at the summer festival catching fish and her mom was with her.

"Miyo...Could you tell your father you want to live with me? We can be together every day." Say Miki Sasaki (Known as Miyo's mom)

"He's going to marry her right?" Asked Miyo's mom.

"Maybe. She's already living with us." Say Miyo trying to fish but missed and failed.

"Oh man! Not a single fish." Say Miyo getting mad. 

"You all are so selfish!" Yelled Miyo getting up.

"Miyo...." Say Miyo's mom.

Then Miyo and her mom was walking away from the fish stand.

"I don't blame you. You have every reason to be angry. But there are just some things you won't understand until you're older." Say Miyo's mom.

"then stop telling me things, I don't understand!!" Yelled Miyo getting really mad.

Then Miyo ran away.

"Miyo! Wait! Hold on!" Yelled Miyo's mom.

"I hate this! I hate this stupid unfair world! I hope this world ends soon!" Yelled Miyo to herself walking.

"Huh." Say Miyo looked up surprised.

"Masks?" Asked Miyo.

"Welcome, Do you want to try one on?" Asked the person (Known as Mask Seller) smoking and standing near by cat sided masks.

***Afterward***

"Fine, Then i'll stop going. It's just a waste of money right?" Asked Kento Hinode on the phone walking.

"I don't really care." Say Kento on the phone.

"I don't even want to go to cram school. I'm hanging up now. Say Kento then hang up the phone.

"Meow!"  Meowed a cat from far away.

Then Kento heard the meow and ran to the meow and saw a white cat with blue eyes with a surprised face on Kento's face.

"Meow!"  Meowed the cat (Known as Miyo) then looked at Kento.

Then Kento smiled and Miyo smiled too.

"Taro." Say Kento to Miyo and pick her up and pet her head.

"Meow!" Meowed Taro.