00.

Teigan Harmoni Jordan
Tuesday , 11:30 AM.

"Hi , welcome to Chic-fil-A , is your order for here or to go?"

"To go."

"Okay." I nodded .

"Can I get three chicken sandwiches , make two spicy , one regular . 4 medium fries and then them chicken nugget things but a kids meal."

"Okay." I nodded putting everything in . I repeated his order to him . "Your drink for the kinds meal?" "You're total is $21.57 , name for the order?"

He paid and kept looking back at the door . "Uhh , Just put John it some shit." He looked back again. "There th-where y'all bathroom at?"

I pointed to the bathroom and he sped walked to the bathroom causing me to frown seeing police pass before I took the next person order .

After taking only two more orders the orders finally got done .

"John." I called his name and he came from around the corner from the bathroom .

"Right on." He said before grabbing his stuff .

I nodded and he left out .

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

I got back and the house was quiet , I knocked on my mama door before walking in seeing she was sleep .

I went to Aries room and she was in her tablet before she looked up "Sissyy!" She squealed getting up and hugging me .

"Hi toota ." I smiled pickin her up . "Why you been doing all day ? Being bad?"

"No I not be bad." She shook her head . " I watch that." She pointed to her tablet which was playing Spongebob .

"Okay I believe you." I laughed putting her down .

"You stay?" She asked .

"Yea I always stay , I don't have work tomorrow."

"Okay." She nodded grabbing her tablet and pacifier then she followed me out her room .

"Girl why yo diaper hanging like that?" I laughed as I grabbed her one out the box along with her wipes .

"I pee." She giggled laying down and I changed her throwing the dirty diaper out and giving her a clean one . "You took a bath today?"

"Mommy not give me one , her was crying."

"She was crying ? Why?"

"Her miss daddy."

"Oh." I mumbled .

Her and our daddy was engaged at one point but they never got married .

She cheated on him and was doing it continuously before he found out . He only found out about it one time and he stayed with her . Then he found out about all the other times .

She was tryna do everything to keep them but she couldn't cause he was done with her .

He wanted custody of us but couldn't cause during the case he got his self locked up over drug charges .

He calls and talks to us everyday but she's petty and won't let him see Aries . Only because she really don't know if she's his or not . She looks like him but she still scared .

The only reason I see him is because I'm basically grown and she don't know where I be going half the time .

She start drinking heavy when they broke up but she calmed down but lately she just been sleeping . Nothing but sleep , I have work so nobodies here to watch Aries.

I get her together when I get off work everyday because half the time she's dirty or haven't ate all day cause my mama drunk in her room sleep .

I don't know why she won't just go to rehab like I been telling her to .

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

"Damarion, you doing too much." I frowned looking at him .

"How?"

"Cause you just is , how you mad I gotta be here with my sister? If I told you it's stuff going on then that's what that means , I'm at home."

"Okay Teigan." He huffed . "Fuck you."

I laughed hanging up and blocking him . "Not finna deal with that today." I shook my head .

"Toota!" I yelled as I heard the sink running .

"Wait T , I stirsty." She yelled back before I got up walking in the bathroom seeing her drinking out the sink .

"Girl get down." I gritted and she jumped turning the sink off . "Why you ain't ask for no juice or something."

"I not know." She shrugged and I shook my head turning the light off and I picked her up taking her to my room .

"Come on let's go night night." I laid her down and gave her a sippy cup turning down the tv a lil bit before I played my show and laid down .

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

If I loose interest in this book ima be mad at myself .