Where am I?

((Thanks for reading! :) ))
Holding your head with a hand you groaned, the moon light shining through the windows that weren't broken, made the blood dripping from your head glisten on the ground. Your wings drooped from your back as your muscles ached and begged for sleep and rest. Having to push forward you got to your feet, still holding your head you walked, more like limped, to the medical bay that you found directions to on a map.

Arriving to the room you quietly opened and closed the door, sighing you walked over to the counter and grabbed some cleaning supplies for your wound. Pouring diluted alcohol on a rag you slowly and carefully wiped at your wound, cleaning the blood and dirt off. You hissed as it stung at your wound, holding back screams of pain by biting your lip you eventually finished, somehow surving without screaming in agony. Moving the now bloodied rag away you quickly grabbed the bandages and rapped your wound tightly, reaching all the way up yo your pecs and just above your belly button your entire stomach was now covered in bandages. Sighing in relief you set the bandages on the counter and sat back in relief closing your eyes. You suddenly groaned and jerked up holding a hand to your forehead, you had a pounding headache.

Groggily getting up you cleaned up everything and put things back where you found them. Grabbing a pill bottle it read 'pain medication' you smiled softly and took 2 pills out and set them on the counter. Grabbing a cup from a cupboard you had found, you filled it with water and swallowed the pills. Sighing in relief you rinsed the cup and put it back. Looking around the room you noticed it was a little to quiet and started to get suspicious. The feeling of eyes watching you etched into your skin and made you feel uncomfortable. Sighing you went and sat on the bed, holding your head in your hands and leaning your elbows on your knees you thought about what to do.

Your muscles ached and you decided to lay on the bed. Starring up at the ceiling you contemplated what to do and how things could pan out. The feeling of eyes still etched at your skin and you shuddered. Sitting back up you decided to try and find an exit to this place before getting caught by someone or killed. Opening and closing the door you found a map and looked it. The place was huge and as you looked at it the more you recognized the names for the classrooms and one stood out the most.

"Mr. Aizawa"

You see your memories got erased, yourself had been beaten and bruised and somehow, you were still alive and got away. Your wings were burned and broken, including your skin and you had a wound that you just took care of, or tried to at least. You decided to walk around, find your way and maybe regaine some fuzzy memories of this place that you had.

You headed to this Aizawa guys classroom but on your way there you stopped by the teachers lounge. A light was on and you rushed by it hoping if someone was in there, didn't hear you run by.

Just your luck, there was.

((((OK CLIFFHANGER I KNOW IM SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT SO DONT JUDGE ME.
THIS IS REVISED CAUSE I HATED IT HOPEFULLY ITS BETTER NOW.
UHM THANKS FOR READING! :)  ))))