Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Thank You For Participating

[A BRIEF DISCLAIMER]
This story discusses elements of drug abuse, death, and violence. If any of these topics trigger you in any way, please refrain from reading on.
Thank you.

________________

Hello, Briar Black. This is the first day of the 2632 Exam, more commonly known as the Armageddon Experiment.

We would like to tell you several things about this test in advance to you receiving it.

One: This test is a year long test. After 24 hours you cannot be removed from it, and neither can the chips.

Two: One chip will monitor your sound, the other your movement. Your phone messages and calls will also be monitored by a specific team of our designated scientists. Do not worry, this information will be kept to them and only them.

Three: You will be alerted at 11:59 PM, December 31st, 2399 if you have been accepted into X-32.

Four: If you are accepted you have 24 hours to give up your spot to someone else you think is worthy of it. However, know once you do, it is permanent and you cannot get it back.

Five: All position choices are final.

Please make the most of this chance. Your monitoring begins an hour after the chips are inserted.

Best of luck, Briar Black.

Thank you for participating.