c.1

I wrote this story sometime ago and its a little yk 👨🏿 gehtto if thats what u wanna call it i call it interesting so if u like intresting things read it it's fighting and sexual statements so yea enjoy 😉

"I WANT U TO PARK THAT BIG MACK TRUCK RIDE IN THIS LITTLE 𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓮𝓮"jimin yelled while in his room with u. You were cracking up u fell on the ground and held ur stomach.

"wait wait y/n look look"jimin posed in a fighting positon.

"ill beat up a bitch foe u hoe"jimin started fighting the air which made u laugh more.

"j-jim-in m-my st-omach h-hurts s-top m-making me l-laugh"u kept laughing bc of his face.

"mhm ok betch"jimin said.

"when my babydaddies comin i need my child support"jimin said tapping his foot on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAA"u laughed loud asf.

"SKAKAKAK WAS IT THAT FUNNY"jimin started laughing bc how u were laughing.

*ring*

"OH MY MY MY MY BABY DADDIES ARE HERE LETS GO GET THAT MONEY"jimin picked y/n up by her/his arm and ran downstairs u didn't stop laughing.

Jimin opened the door and saw his babydaddies with some girls he has never seen so he slammed the door.

"when i count to 10 them girls gon be gone ion know them"

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

He opened the door and they were still there.

"who is them"jimin said and pointed at the girls it was 6 girls enough to be sleepin with his mans.

"oh these our friends"namjoon said and smiled the girl looked at him and smiled.

"mhm come in"jimin moved out the way to let them in one of the girls looked at jimin and smirked jimin was appaled he was finna beat a bitch ass today.

"...ima get her"you said finna beat that girl ass but jimin stopped.

"lets see where this goes first"u and jimin sat on the couch where the others were.

"so whats yalls names"jimin said while chewing some gum his boyfriends knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"im lisa"the girl smiled.(not the bp lisa)

"mhm next"jimin said unintrested.

"im chloe"

"im aliana"

"im christina"

"im yaya"

"Im jalyiah"the girl smirked jimin glared at her but calmed down.

"mhm ok im jimin and this my bitch y/n"

"hi"u were glaring at jalyiah.

"What are yall to my mans cause ion believe this friend act"jimin said looking at the girls.

"Were just friends calm down"jalyiah said.

"Ok"you got up and took your earrings off.

"listen here bitch don't tell my besyfriend to calm down either we gon fight or u gon stop this attitude so option 1 or 2"you said putting ur hands up getting ready but the girl stayed quiet.

"Thought so"you sat down and held jimins hand still glaring at her.

The boys had their head down bc they knew jimin was glaring at them.

"anyways chile lets play a game"y/n said and smiled.

"what game?"jimin asked.

"bea-"jimin covered ur mouth.