Part 1

Izuku is 4 years old and he goes to see what his quirk is.
Izuku; come on mommy let's go see what my quirk is gonna be.
Inko: ok sweetie let me just get my shoes and my keys and we will go.
Izuku: ok mommy.

Timeskip to the doc office.

Doctor: Mrs. Midoriya this is some bad news but your son is quirkless.
Izuku is too shocked to cry or move
Inko notices this behavior and leaves the doctors office and goes home.
Izuku: mom *sniff* can I still *sniff* become a hero.
Inko: of course you can sweetie you just need to work hard and train your body like your father did.
Izuku: I miss daddy mom.
Inko : I know sweetheart me too.
Izuku: ok mom I guess I'll start training then
Inko: ok sweetie be safe.
Izuku leaves and goes to the park, and he sees someone and it was none other that katsuki bakugo, or as he called him Kacchan.
Izuku: hey Kacchan.
Bakugo: yeah izuku?
Izuku: I went to see what my quirk was.
Bakugo: we'll spit it out what's your quirk
Izuku: I-I- I don't have one
Bakugo: w-What? Are you sure?
Izuku: yeah that's what the doctor said. Looks down in disappointment because he knows Kacchan won't want to be friends with someone who's quirkless. Izuku starts crying but he doesn't even notice.
Bakugo: Hey Hey Izuku are you ok?
Izuku: I'm fine Kacchan
Bakugo: No you're not you're crying izu~
Izuku: I am?
Bakugo goes and hugs izuku.
Bakugo: Yeah but remember we promised we'd become heroes together like brothers.
Izuku: thanks Kacchan I thought that if you found out about me not having a quirk that you wouldn't want to be friends anymore.