The first Chapter

Hey everyone, So I have never tried to write anything like this before, so If this is horrible I apologize, But hopefully, it isn't and you all love it! anyways can't wait to hear from all of you!

(Jurnal entry)

Lilly 2017, (random month) 27th

for The past about week Owen and I haven't talked, ever since That day, I mean I get he is upset but still... anyway I'm better off without him! all he ever did was drag me down. But enough of that and onto the fact that My mom recently met this guy and to be honest, I'm shocked that they are dating, normally its just a hookup scenario, but this is different, Like...they have been dating for almost a month! *gasps* I KNOW RIGHT?!?! tbhI have no clue what she is doing. But It's just a matter of time before she dumps his ass, but whatever. I just hope it's soon, something about him makes me cringe, maybe it's the fact that no matter how much he showers he still reaks of smoke? or maybe its the way he looks at me? ooor could it be that my Mom almost looks scared of him? all of these are valid answers but I'm going with the fact that he is someone new, yeah that's totaaaally it.

anyways I'm tired and my Mom just got home so I'm leaving now, Till another day,

-The sorta confused, Lilly Emerson