Eριɠɾαρԋ

Being the daughter of a descendant of Salazar Slytherin and Albus Dumbledore wasn't easy. Too make things worse, it's not being easy being known as the girl who survived the Dark Lord.

Being raised by her father after her mother died was hard. For both of them. She wasn't allowed to leave Hogwarts alone unless with a teacher and even then she had to be extremely careful to not reveal her identity. She couldn't give anyone her real name. Dumbledore wanted the world to think that his daughter had disappeared after the attack. Very few people knew of her existence.

You would think that with hundreds of kids coming to Hogwarts every year that someone would see her but no. No one was able to find anything showing her existence, no matter how hard they tried. It was almost like she never did. When someone would say her name it was like she was a ghost in the wind or her story was just a rumor. It wasn't though.

11 years after the attack, it's time for her to show the wizarding world that she's alive, but she's not the only one.

Harry Potter: the boy who lived.
He happened to be attending the same year as her which is going to cause a lot of people to talk about them. A lot is gonna happen to them. Will they be alone on their journeys of defeating the dark? What adventures lie ahead? Can they trust the people they meet or will they put their trust in the wrong people?

Looks like Nova Roslyn Dumbledore is about to find out...