#1 Adam (AS) and his sons

" We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them a special favour, above a great part of our creation." [Quran 17:70]

Ls 1 : Alhamdulillah! Practice the sunnah of sneezing.

"When the soul of Adam (AS) reached to his nose, he sneezed and said 'Alhamdulillahi rabbil alameen' to which Allah (swt) had responded by saying 'Yarhamuk Allah'. "

Alhamdulillah ; Praise be to Allah (SWT).

YarhamukAllah ; May Allah's mercy be with you.

So, whenever you sneeze, say Alhamdulillah, and if someone else sneezes and praises the lord, then say Yarhamuk Allah!

Ls 2 : Say Assalamu alaikum!

When Adam (AS) greeted the angels with 'assalamu alaikum' ; they greeted him back by saying Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah'!

And Allah (SWT) says that this would be his greeting and the greeting of his progeny.

'Assalamu alaykum'- peace be upon you.

'Wa rahmatullah'- and the mercy of Allah.

Ls 3 : Knowledge is sacred.

"He taught Adam the names - all of them"

After the creation of Adam (AS), he witnessed the disobedience of shaytaan who refused to prostrate to him. He understood that shaytaan was his enemy.

Allah (SWT) implanted in Adam(AS) a strong need for love of knowledge and a desire to bequeath knowledge to his children. This was the reason for his creation and the secret of his glorification over the other creatures.

Our capacity to learn is our noblest virtue.

Ls 4 : The heart changes

Adam (AS) and Hawwa (AS) knew that they were forbidden to eat the fruit of the tree, but they were however human, and their heart changed, and their will weakened.

Make Dua to keep the heart firm;

Ya muqallibal quloob thabbit qalbi ala deenik.

O turner of hearts, keep my heart firm on your religion.

Ls 5 : Raise your children to improve the world

You are an ambassador on this Earth, if you leave without making a positive change to it, or not used it to do good deeds, the heavens nor the earth will cry for you.

The Prophet (saw) had said that the real bankrupt would be the one who would come on the day of judgement with good deeds but will lose it all because he had wronged others. Thus his good deeds would be credited to those who had suffered at his hand, and if they fell short to clear the account then their sins would enter his account and he would be those of the hell fire.

Abu Hurairah (RadiyAllahu anhu) reported: Messenger of Allah (Sallellahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property". He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire".