~INTRODUCTION~

INTRODUCTION🥀

INTRODUCTION🥀

Hello everyone, welcome to my cover shop! This consists of what the cover says ofcourse. I have started making covers and I would be glad to make some for you amazing guys.

The instructions to place your orders will be further notified. So, I do all kinds of wattpad book covers except for fandoms and you can place an order by writing in the comments.

There are certain rules and procedures you need to abide by and I will inform of them to you soon. And just a quick heads up, only english books allowed.

Hope to help you guys a lot!!

PAYMENT🥀

▪︎ The payment is pretty simple, follow this account permanently: yuti_007

▪︎ Post the link to this cover shop on your profile (message board) so that more people can get to know about this!

▪︎ Please check out the first five chapters, vote and comment on any of my books.

▪︎ Vote on first two chapters of this book.

RULES🥀

︎ All of my work is copyrighted therefore please do not steal my work. If you do I will track you down and there will consequences. (Wow, that was harsh but I have to lmao.)

▪︎ The payment should be completed before ordering for work.

▪︎ Also, I will be putting in a lot of effort in the covers I make so you gave to use my cover for atleast two weeks and after that if you wish to get a new cover you may.

▪︎ I will be taking minimum a day or two and maximum a week to make your cover. I will definitely do it at my earliest convenience!

▪︎ I will be adding this: "Cover by: yuti_007" to every cover I make.

▪︎ I will add your books to my reading list ONLY IF you use the cover I make in your books.

▪︎ Also, I don't make covers for fandoms and I have the right to say no to any cover I don't want to make.

▪︎ If you have any questions or need someone to talk to feel free to dm me.

▪︎ So here are a few examples of the kind of covers I make (Please do not steal this covers):

Thankyou so much! Place your order with the application form in the next chapter!