Chapter 1: I remember t-shirt weather

Hi, I'm June-Jordan Westley I'm from the states but moved away from family to live in Paris.
I have a little house with a rooftop hangout area I LOVE watching the stars trying to find constellations it's fun, And sometimes you see all the other kinds of heroes flying from building to building.

I have long, wavy, black, and purple, hair.

My closet mainly consists of hoodies, large graphic design shirts some spandex shorts (for the hoodies). Vans, Converse, and skate shoes,  
Along with some ripped jeans and a couple of pairs of white long-sleeved shirts.

Now I'm a jewelry person and I LOVE rings, earrings, and necklaces but I also have a few bandannas with me :0

Not to mention I have a miracle box I sorta got it at a pawn shop from the states. I've began wearing all of them everywhere because sometimes I see ladybug and think 'it must be so cool to be out in the open'

But the reality of having all of these is actually awesome your never lonely because you've got all these kwami's and you can try new recipes on them and they help around my rooftop, we all sit up there and I tell them stories about dinosaurs and how the world came to be they find all of these interesting which I find amazing because I love talking about science and history!

—————-on to the story—————

I moved here not too long ago it's only been a few weeks but I already know this place like the back of my hand.

I went exploring and found this place out near an opening where the sunflowers and daisies grow and the butterflies play, and the air is always nice and cool it's never to cold or too hot there I called it Goldilocks' graveyard.

I know a weird name right but I don't think so, it pretty much suits the place. it's beautiful on the outside but ask too much of it and it'll start being stingy.

Tomorrow is my first day of school, well; not just for me but for everyone else too,  So to celebrate I grabbed my longboard and went for a ride to get some of Andre's Match Making Ice-cream. I've been going there a lot more than I should he already knows my name... but his Ice cream is SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!! 

Before heading there passed through the park to take a long way little did I know there was a bakery right across the street, I head over there to see if they had any lollipops and chocolate macaroons (they did).
In the store, I had seen someone whom I thought to be '¿como se dicé?'Pretty!! it's this girl named Marinette her hair was put in pigtails and she had a few strands out, her outfit had blue and pink combos her eyes shined like a million diamonds.

"Hi, can I help you?" She said in the softest and cutest voice.
"Do you have any Chocolate Macaroons?" I said trying to calm myself down but then got so happy when I saw they had slices of chocolate cake as well "oh we do actually, how many?" "Four and a slice of chocolate cake please, I hope I'm not asking for too much"

"it's fine, say how old are you?" "Fourteen" "oh I'm fourteen too! are you going to school tomorrow" 'she'll be in at school!'
"Yeah I will actually, what's your name?" 'you already know her name but can't let her know that "My name is Marinette-'June-Jordan but you can call me 'JJ' " I held out my hand for her to shake she gladly accepted.

As I left the shop thinking about how her eyes looked when she saw me! I'm just fascinated with her, but she just met me and I only know her name because I've seen her with her friends in public.

But like not in a weird way y'know it's just like every time I'm in a public spot they just show up and they all look like actual friends...

HEY don't think I'm just some loner looking in, I've made some friends as well I've just moved from America and all so there were a few other kids who thought I was either cool or weird.

But honestly, I was surprised, I've been hanging out at the movies and walking around going in and out of clothing stores but only a few people have engaged in conversation with me.

Like this one kid, (his name is Luka) HE really enjoys my company and we vibe at the same wavelength majority of the time, but he and his family are the first people I've met! They're all really sweet it's like ive become apart of their family.

{BOOM}

I was skating a bit TOO close to the bridge ledge for comfort.

(you can imagine a fall of your own if you'd like)

My board just completely stopped on the wall, fell down into the river and I was still rolling on the floor like an idiot.

my board was falling and my first instinct (OBVIOUSLY) was to jump down and try to save it so I called for some back-up from a great friend of mine, Orcha!

ORCHA LET'S DIVE!!

A swirl of blue and white fluttered around me before I hit the water but safely and surely I got to my board before it even touched the water.