Chapter 1: A bad day in Snowdin.

** It was a typical, cold yet sunny day in the town that the monsters called Snowdin. All monsters were doing their jobs, all except one monster that is. His name was Sans.. Classic Sans.. He was hiding away in his home, crying to himself. **

Classic: "Why.. Why does everyone hate me?.. I know I've done wrong in the past, but why hate me for it? I've apologised many times before and still do. I guess they can't get over everything I've done to the kid in the past.. I'm sorry Frisk, brother, Toriel, Asgore, Asriel, Chara and everyone else I have disappointed.. I'm running away from this place.. I'm not coming back, even if it means I die in another AU. Goodbye.."

** He went to his closet, got his things and then packed them in his bag. He then went to the kitchen, got all his ketchup and went back to his room to pack it in his bag. After packing all his things in his bag, he wrote a letter to his brother, whom he loved so much. **

Classic: * Dear Papyrus, I have left this home in which I have suffered from depression for years.  I know you won't care, but if you actually do, don't bother looking for me. I will most likely be in another AU. I love you brother. I shall miss you, but I shall be looking for my true love. I shall not come back, even if it means I die in another AU. Goodbye brother. I love you, don't ever forget that! - Classic <3 *