I won't give up on elitoria

This is going to increase a lot of numbers that i think add up that make something else.
Also remember this is just a conspiracy theory so it could sound very crazy.

   So i have started working on this back in July of this year when something happened that made me question who did it.

She had posted that on July 10th 2020. Keep July 10th in your mind you are going to need that in a minute. So it could have been anyone that proposed but they would need a lot of money do that. Most likely you would also have to know wher she is so you can do that. If you look at the top comment on that post you can that Daniella monet asking Victoria what her answer was and the Victoria responded by saying she doesn't know what her answer is until she finds out who did it. With the emoji that Daniella put it looks like she knows something like she's the inside man of this operation.

      So you remember that i saod Victoria posted that on July 10th and then 16 days later guess who's birthday it is, Liz's. And i thought for a bit what 16 could mean but then i remembered that Victoria and Liz met each other at the of 16. I know it could be a funny coincidence but Liz posted a Jori scene right around the time Victoria got proposed to by someone with out know who.

   That all for today i will try to post the next part tomorrow where the will be more numbers and this is only the beginning.