Prologue

Once upon a time, in Gardenia a town in the planet Earth, the summer vacations has just started, in this town a young girl lived with her two parents, Mike & Vanessa, her name is Bloom. She tought it would be an other same boring day of vacation but actually it will be the best day of her life. Bloom was a normal girl who goes to highschool. Well maybe not normal she was special. Her "friend" Mitzi has always been mean to her for no reason. Bloom family was kinda poor but she wat still happy, her mother owned a little flower boutique, Bloom helps her with it.The young girl was really sweet, she has always been interested in fairies and all those mythical creatures, she loves them. Anyways let's go back to the story.

On a fine morning in Gardenia, a young teenager was asleep in her bedroom and this teenager is Bloom, she falled asleep while reading a book about fairies & mythical creatures. Her mom went to her room and woke her up:

-Bloom my dear, you are late for school. said her mother.
-Oh no I completely forgot I need to dress up quickly!
-Did do you stay up late reading those fairytales Bloom?
-Yes I did mom but those are so interesting!

The young teen went to dress up while she dresses up her mom was giggling a little.

-Mom what is it? asked Bloom.
-You don't have school today sweetie, it's the summer vacations! responded Vanessa
-Ugh Mom, that is horrible prank I wanna go back to sleep. said the young teenager
-Well actually me and dad bought a little something for you to help you get arround Gardenia more fast.
-Oh my god, really? Thank you so much Mom! said Bloom with so much excitement.

She went downstairs as fast as possible and kissed the forehead and said << Thank you so much Dad!>>. As she went outside her excitement went all the way down as she saw what she had.

-Oh a bike? said Bloom
-Yes, cool right? sasked Mike.
-Yes thank you so much you two! responded Bloom
-I'm glad you like it. said Vanessa.
-Yeah same, see you both later! said the teenager.
- I think she wanted a scooter Mike. affirmed Vanessa
-Aren't those too dangerous, maybe soon. Responded mike.

Bloom took her new bike and tought << Ugh they never change, but I still love them>>. The bike was a beautiful red color with a basket with flowers in front of the bike. After, she took Kiko her rabbit with her and they both went on a bike ride to Gardenia park. This is where the story starts, where it all begins.