Tattoo Love

I blushed and tucked my hair behind my ear as I entered the shop. I glanced around me nervously.

I'd never done anything like this before but I wanted to do something for myself finally. Last friday had been my 18 brithday yet no one had remembered or cared.

I blinked as I entered the shop and blushed again as a guy looking through a book glanced up at me. I'd never been in a tattoo shop before.

I walked forward and looked down at the glass counter where deisgns laid.

"Sorry I'm closing but I--"

I looked up and gasped quietly at the sight of the man before me. He had to be at least 6'2 which towered over my 5'4 frame. He had messy black hair that looked so sexy. From the shirt he was wearing I was able to see his amazing body along with the tribal tattoo that covered the right side of his chest moving down his right arm.

His dark green eyes locked with mine holding me still. I suddenly felt silly in my black leather jacket and black ripped skinny jeans. I wore my favorite black pumps that made my feet look amazing.

My black wavy hair was pushed out of my face revealing my grey eyes and pale pink lips.

The ding of the door snapped me out of my daze. The man seemed to do the same and cleared his throat.

"I uh guess I'll come another time if your closing." I said slightly dissapointed.

"No! I uh mean I'm sure I can squeeze you in." He gave a small smile and walked from behind the counter to the front door where he flipped the sign to closed.

He lead me to the back and sat me in the chair. I shifted nervously in the seat as he messed around with something in his station before facing me.

My heart seemed to race as he looked at me his handsome face making my body tighten in need.

"My names Logan, so what can I do for you." He asked his deep scratchy voice moving over my skin.

I blushed and looked down. " Oh right um I'm Roxy.I uh want a bird right here."

I pointed to the inside of my thigh. He nodded and started to draw something then showed it to me. I smiled liking that he'd added more than one making it look as if they were flying in a trail.

After a couple mintues he looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I uh need you take your pants off."

I blushed relising I should have worn shorts or something. I nodded and quickly slide out of my jeans after slipping my heels off.

I didn't feel shy being in my underwear in front of this stranger in fact I felt a shiver of lust run through me as his eyes ran over me.

I sat back in the chair and spread my legs my breathing deeping as he moved between them his hand resting on my thigh as he laid the stencl against my skin.

I gasped as his hand brushed against me. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as he did it again but he acted as if he didn't even notice he'd done it.

Maybe he hadn't noticed? Maybe I was reading to much into this.

He frowned at the stencil and muttered something about not liking the angle.

As I watched him and felt his hand brush against me I felt my pussy start to get wet. I wanted to groan as I realised that if the material of my underwear got wet they'd be see through.

As his hand brushed against me again I realised I didn't care. I wanted him too.

"You ready?" He asked holding his instrument of pain. I nodded and bit my lip.

I didn't flinch or wince when the needle touched my skin. In fact.... I didn't feel any pain at all. Just pressure.

Wasn't it suppose to hurt? I shurgged it off and watched him as he worked. He started up some conversation but it was all mindless.

Before I knew it he was done. He rubbed something over it before grabbing a mirror and tilting it so I could see it.

"Oh my gosh I love it! Thank you!" Without thinking I reached forward and kissed him. When I pulled back I froze. Holy shit what had I done?

I gasped as he reached up and grasped the back of my neck bringing my lips back to his.

He kissed me hungrily his lips moving swiftly over mine. His lips moved away from mine when I felt like my lungs were going to burst. His lips moved to my neck his teeth nipping gently.

"Do you know how hard it is to work on you when I smell how wet you are? To see your hot little pussy through those sexy panties." He breathed heavily.

I moaned and bit my lip as his fingers started to run over my panty covered slit.

"Fuck sweetheart your so sexy. I've waited so long to find you." He whispered.

I cried out as he ripped my underwear off me with a swift tug exposing me to his dark eyes. Two large fingers sinked into me his thumb rubbing me just as soft.

I moaned and whimpered as he finger fucked me his lips crashing back to mine.

My body felt flushed with desire and lust. I wanted him so bad. Why was I feeling like this. I had never done anything like this with a stranger.

Suddenly I stiffened before my head falling back as I cried out pleasure consuming me. "Oh god oh--ahh!"

"Such a good girl. Thats right cum for me." He purred.

I grabbed his arm as it hit hard.

"Fuck your squirting." He growled as I gushed all over his hand.

When I finally calmed down I was left panting and red faced Logan's finger lightly stroking me, my body shivering at his touch.

"God sweetheart that was the sexist thing I've ever seen."

I blushed and looked away. It was hitting me that I had no idea who this guy was yet I'd just came all over his fingers. I felt like a complete slut in that moment and quickly pulled away from him quickly grabbing my discarded pants.

"Roxy wait--"

"Im sorry this shouldn't have happened." I muttered pulling my pants up my legs. I slipped back into my heels and quickly ran out the shop before he could stop me.