The Source

Jamie looked to the right to grab his phone but he had gotten an email saying to go on his computer. Cause Jamie was curious he looked on his computer. He had gotten hacked but he didn't know who did it. The hacker had sent people messages online on apps like Facebook to random people. He has he heard the creek of his door open he slowly walks to see who opened the door. His mom is the only one that has the key to his house.

He walked to the door and he see's a man dressed in all black and a crowbar in his hand and a mask on to hide his true identity. Jamie ran to his room as fast as he could, locked the door, and tried to call the cops, but when the operator answered it was a man with a deep voice and he said that he was at the door.

When Jamie unlocked his bed room door he could see the same man dressed in all black and a mask on, but this time he had a phone up to his ear and he said hello Jamie. Somehow the man had all of Jamie's information that he had been using for years. "Jamie end the call and walk outside and get into your car and drive to the address that I sent you on your phone and don't try to call the cops because you'll regret it."

"Ok I'm going just please don't hurt me!!!" Said Jamie with a scared expression burned onto his face. When Jamie got to the address for a phone call "hello this is Jamie" "yes I know I was just at your house remember... Anyway just don't get out of the car and wait for 10 minutes to leave the area. When you leave the area you must drive as far away as you car will get you without buying had then call a tow truck to come and picked you and your car up. When the you get to were ever they take you tell them that someone is picking you up and to send the car to the address that I sent you on your phone and tip them with the hundred dollar bill that I put in your pocket when you weren't looking now I will pick you up soon so be ready" said the stranger as he hangs up the phone.

As Jamie is wondering what is going to happen soon he cannot fathom how scared he is. Jamie looks to his left and he see the same man from his house in a black car with the number plate practically destroyed. "GET IN NOW!!!" Says the stranger in the car. "What is the source to this madness?" Says Jamie with a confused look on his face. "Haha funny that you should ask that because I have been following you around for a few days now and I have been looking at every thing that you do." Says the stranger with that same stupid mask on his face. "Then what have I been doing then?" Says Jamie "well when you get up the first thing that you do is wake up and say goodmorning to your mother and your dad an---" "OK I HEARD ENOUGH IF YOU COULD STOP FOLLOWING ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!" "Hahaha you think that I will stop following you that's sort of my job." The stranger said as he adds on a snotty remark. "WHY CANT YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!!" Said Jamie with a fursturated face as he looks to the left and see's three more black cars the same as this one with people in them with the same black cloths. "You have successfully joined Anonymous." Says the stranger. "What is Anonymous?" Says Jamie with a confused look on his face. "Hahaha it's a hacker group... how else am I supposed to get your information." "Wait I'm going to be a hacker?" Jamie said with a now excited look on his face. "Hahaha well I guess so then." The stranger says as he reaches to the back seat of his car and gets a mask a black shirt and black seat pants. A they head to the strangers house Jaramie sees more black cars following them from behind. This is when Jaramie asks the man "Why are there people following us?" "Hahaha suprized you even noticed." The stranger says as they pull into the driveway and the black cars follow them into the driveway. when they took Jamie inside they set him down on the couch and then the hacker gave him a cup with some green juice in it. " what is in this?" said Jamie with a descusted look on his face. "DON'T ASK QUESTIONS AND DRINK!!!!" says one of the other hackers. BANG BANG BANG. Gunshots where fired.

"Sorry about that he just treated my very special quest poorly and I did not say that he can do that."   Says the hacker with blood splatered on his mask. "WELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOOT HIM!!!" Jamie with a scared look on hid face. "Do you really want to end up like him." Said the hacker as he slowy takes his masked. He revealed a scar that was so ugly everyone in the room was scared. The hacker brings over a computer that has stickers that say warning on them. "Well are you going to learn how to hack or or not?" Said the hacker as he takes off his mask. "Yes I guess so but am I going to be safe?" Said Jamie with a scared look on his face. "Hahaha yes you are going to be safe you idiot." said the hacker as he throws the gun that he was useing across the room. "Well you just shot someone and threw the gun across the room so I don't know am I safe?" Jamie says with a angry look on his face. "Well are you going to learn how to hack or not?" Said the hacker as he looks over and he see's one of his men with a knife and tried to stab him. The truth is that Jamie already knew how to hack because and he hired everyone of his crew members to turn against him and take his money from his bank account. "Hahaha very funny put the knife down know before I snap again." the hacker said as he reaches for hs holster and remembers that he threw his knife across the room. "Well I guess this is goodbye my new friend. you didn't py your men enough money and I payed them all 10,000 dollars because you don't pay them enough to hack the bank and hack people and take out the people that you don't like." said Jamie with a happy look on his face. "What else have you been hiding from me." Said the hacker with as he takes off his mask and takes a good look at Jamie. "Well i'm also your enemy that you have been trying to take out for three to four year. Haha I had a fake identity the whole entire time and me and your men have been planning this for a whole year." Said Jamie as he signals his men the grab the hackers gun for him. 'well my friend i'm sorry that I have to do this but it was pleasure doing business with you." Jamie remark as he pistol whips the hacker. As he ties the hacker up he puts a bag on his head and then he takes him to the hackers car and he puts him in the truck of the car as he says to his new minions "Well you guess didn't tell me that he was a fake leader." "Well I guess this is the end for you haha." minion 1 says as he takes a gun from his back pocket and aims it at Jamie. "Haha you try to pull a gun on me but I guess you forgot I took all of the ammo for your guns, see you sould have been smart enough I had one whole year to set up and you think that im don't now all of you guys by now." Jamie says with a smirk as he walks over to the passenger side of the car and pull out a rifle and starts spraying down the minions with bullets. "well goodbye my new friends I thought that you would have been smart enough I know the source. Infact its on this hard drive all I have to do is take this to my computer and enter this into the computer and bam I find your real boss.

"You'll never get him he is very protected and he has backup on the way right now." says the minion as his eyes start to shut. "Hahaha you mean the backup that I sent to I different location. Now your boss is alone now." Jamie says as he raised the rifle and he shoots the minion to finish the job. Jamie found the source when he looked on the hackers computer. He put his own hard dive in the hackers computer and takes the hard drive with him.

Thank everyone who reads this story. The story is sort of trash so don't judge to harshly goodbye.