Where am I ?

I woke up, and I looked around. I couldn't see much cause my eyes where just adjusting. It looked like a was in a very small room but then I realised ........ I was in a Prison cell.
I didn't know why I was locked up here or how I got here? There was only a filthy old bed and a wall clock that changed at different times of the day. (I didn't think it worked)
But then I heard I noise I looked around and there was a letter under my door.

I open it up and it said" My dear friend. I hope this letter finds you well. How is prison life going for you? I know it must be hard, especially in times like these. As for me, I will soon start another of my journeys into the unknown. Wish me luck". From salvadore the traveller. I sat down on my bed I thought "Who was this person.........Did they know me? Why am I here in prison,what did I do wrong"?

Then I heard a noise again. I went to the door and picked the letter up, and oped it, it said" friend, I hope you aren't feeling to lonely in that dark cell. Just in case I have put a little bug friend for you in the envelope alongside this letter". From salvadore. Why does he care for me so much, well on the other hand he gave me a bug? Why was he giving letters to me? Wasn't I a prisoner?

But then I got another envelope saying "good day. We are happy to inform you that you have been selected by me". Doctor money to join an exclusive program for inmates all over the country. We have noticed that due to the recent outbreak of a terrible virus the population of our beautiful nation has started dwindling. This is unfortunate. But there is still hope for you. Recent studies show that 98% of our great nations population is already infected with the virus. Incidentally, many of the remaining 2% are prison inmates like you. We hope that you continue to be vigilant and remain healthy. In order to fight depression and suicidal thoughts in the dire situation you have found yourself in. You will be assigned your own personal happy-buddy. ENJOY"! What is happing, I thought to my self. People are dying because of a virus. Luckily I'm safe even though it's not the best place. I wonder what a happy buddy is. Idk if I'm going to like this?

Then I got a really colourful letter, I'm guessing it's from my happy buddy. Great here I go I said to my self. I oped it up and it said " Hello Hello Hello!!! I am your own personal happy buddy!!! I have a present for you!!! FIVE CONFETTI POPPERS!!! have fun"!!! I wasn't very exited about this but I used them anyway. I didn't seem to like this happy buddy. The letter he sent kinda freaks me out a bit.

After I has used them I looked around to see I had a window. That wasn't there before, but I just said to my self " it was there you properly didn't see it". That I saw another colourful letter from my happy buddy so I opened it and it said" Hello my buddy friend buddy! Did you enjoy the confetti??? If so, I have another present for you"!!! Great😒 I said to my self. It said" Its a doctor money portable entertainment machine!!!!!!! Game included have lots of fun:) After I read the note I felt something in my pocket, it was a machine where you could play games. Even though I only had one on it, it could at least kept me occupied. So I play on it for a awhile but then I realised it was getting dark. Since there where no lights it got dark fast, so I hoped into bed and I started wondering what's awaiting for me for night two?

Hope you like it so far
Sorry it's not a long chapter but day 2 is so stay tuned
Love ya all😝😝😝❤️❤️❤️❤️