☆19☆

★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈 ☆

Plz look at the updated cast list before reading :)

★ ★ ★

After you said goodbye to your uncle and cousin you walked into your home to find. . .

Nothing! All the lights were off, it didn't look like anyone was home.

"Hello?", you called hoping someone was home.

"HelloOooOo?"

"Oh shit, Kandi is that you?", your older brother, who you thought was in college, said coming down the steps.

"Kiran what are you doing here?", you asked, putting your bags down.

"Well, I'm on winter break. What are you doing here? I thought you weren't on break till next week", he said, walking into the kitchen.

"I convinced the principal to let me go on break earlier than everyone else", you said sitting on the couch.

"Oh that's cool. So how's school going?", he asked, sitting down next to you.

"It's going good. What about you?"

"I think I've been partying too much. My grades have been slipping and if I don't get it together I won't be able to attend classes anymore", he said, looking down.

"Maybe you should develop a schedule. Like party one day, study the next"

"I can't do that. All my friends are going to be partying while I stay in my dorm and study. That's wack, I'd rather go out and party", he said.

"What's more important? Hanging out and getting drunk with your friends or studying and passing your classes? You'll have all the time after college to party and have fun but now you need to get good grades and pass your tests and exams so you can find a really good job that will help you later on in life"

"I hate it when your right. And I'm not working for anyone, I'll have people working for me. I'll be the boss"

"Your not going to be doing anything if don't stop all the partying, Mr. Boss man"

"So, I heard you and O-dog broke up", he said.

"Who is 'O-dog' ?", you asked.