About me

My name is Kathleen Daley but please don’t call me Kathleen call me Kathy, I am the younger sister of Larry Daley. When I was young I was fascinated with the Egyptian’s. I love them and want to find the secret of them. I finished school early because apparently I was smarter than the average kid so I did all my exams in year 9 so I was 14. I then went to college and studied Egyptology and when I was 16 I took a plane to Egypt. I stayed there for a year it was only supposed to be a month but I actually found the tomb of Cleopatra (Just go with it) I went through her tomb and some amazing things and unlocked many secrets. When I got home all the papers and people were talking about me and I am now none as the world’s youngest Egyptologist in the world. For a couple of years I went back and forth from my home in New York to Egypt. During thoughts years I found out many things about the Egyptians. I also learned how to fight and read the hieroglyphics that no one else could. But there has been one pharaoh that I’ve always wanted to study and that is Ahkmenrah and I also want to know what it says on his tablet. I am now 21 years old and about 2 months ago I was asked by the Museum of natural history to come and work there for a while at the tomb of Ahkmenrah. I jumped at the chance and now here I am working in Ahkmenrah’s tomb.