Synopsis

A//N As for all the errors in this book, I will edit the book when I am finished. This book is written by a sixteen year old girl. And English is not my native language. So there'll be a lot of mistakes. So pardon my mistakes. If you find any mistake do comment on that part and I'll try to fix it. Do share your opinions with me. It makes me happy to know your opinions.

And Thanks for choosing this book. I hope you'll not be disappointed. And please do follow and vote for my chapters. It's a humble request. ^-^

How to enjoy reading my book:
In every chapter, there's a linked-up video. Start the lyrical song video and enjoy a chapter. You won't feel bored and the songs are related to the chapter, so it's enjoyable. On my iPhone, I read playing a video on that Chapter. I don't know if normal phones have that option or not. ω

Let's start

Let's start.

He is perfect. She is not. He loves to play with girls. She loves rain. He loves to party. She hates parties. He is cold. She is funny. They two are the opposite poles. But They've one thing in common. They both hate to love and are heartbroken.

It all started with a prank. A prank that bought a friend and a boyfriend. Until Mary got her heartbreak and started living dual personalities.

Mary Nance is the sister of the popular playboy of S.T Heaven. Mary wanted to lead a simple life. But when the love of her life Cole Adams dumped her she was devastated. To make it worst she started living with two personalities.

To overcome her disease she has to go to the very beginning where it all started. The Pranks. But when she dropped her baggy dress, sweatshirt, and glasses and pranked the famous pranksters of her school she becomes the new attention. This brings the playboys of her school near to her. But what happens when she fell in Love? Will she be happy again? Or will she be heartbroken again?

Yeah, Life is pretty good.

Humour | Teen love story | Self-motivation | Romance