2. Protector of Love

I'm gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two
I'm gonna break your little heart in two..

The situation inside the car was as cold as ice. The person sitting on the driving seat, no matter how calm he is, currently a thick layer of frost has formed him. And the person beside him was already regretting coming here until his intestines turned green.

Watching the man's pig hands touching Mary's waist the person asked him, "Are you really not going to make any move?"

His voice was as cold as iron, "Let's wait."

The person was so anxious that he could not stay still, "Look at them! What're you waiting for? If you don't make any move soon something bad will happen!"

"Shut up!" He roared.

Right when the person shut his eyes as he didn't dare to look anymore, a piercing cry was heard.

"Eh! The sound was not right..." he immediately opened his eyes, then saw the pig man clutching on his lifeblood, his screams were miserable than those disgusting pigs when getting slaughtered. Pigs are disgusting and vomiting. Ew 🤢

Immediately after Mary kicked him again, the man fell hard onto the ground face down. And when he was about to get up he was stopped on by Mary on his back, his chin on the ground and fresh blood was dripping from the corner of his lips.

The person sitting on the car felt pain just looking at the scene. He could not bear to witness it anymore, "She's so brutal."

Mary's series of movement was perfect, as soon as the flowing water, it was like she did this kind of things frequently.

At the end she maintained the posture of her foot stepping on the man's back, an elbow on her knee, while her fairy like previous place already become that of a hooligan, full of confidence and arrogance, "Hand me your phone!"

The scumbag was beaten until he felt dizzy and disoriented, and without any strength to fight back, he only could ask for mercy, "My phone is on my pocket, my wallet is there too, there's also a ring in my bag. I'll give them all to you! Please spare me, heroine!"

He never imagined that picking up girls will result in robbery! And this robber is a big beauty. Also with that fighting skill and the scary killing aura, one look and you can tell she's a professional, ah!

Mary didn't care that this scumbag misunderstood, she took out his phone, then handed it to him, "Give me your hand, help big boss unlock it."

"Un- unlock? What do you want to do?" The scumbag warily asked.

Mary slapped him when she heard his slightest disagreement, "Stop your nonsense and just unlock it! Do you believe that I'll disable that three inch plaything below?"

"I'll unlock it! I'll immediately unlock it!" The scumbag got scared and his face turned white, and he quickly helped her unlock the phone.

Mary looked through his number and found his wife's number, then dialled a video call.

Soon the phone got connected.

Inside the phone, the face of a woman appeared, she could tell the woman has a good upbringing, but probably because longtime of housework and the lack of her knowledge to maintain her health, she looked haggard and swallow. It is the image of a wife who is detested by her scumbag husband.