Mom?

Fred's pov

I'd start packing everything I had in my tiny backpack.
My cat stuffy, My ipad, A bunch of coloring books and everything a 6 year old can have. "Mama I'm done packing!" I was so excited for Mexico, I swear I could taste the tacos and the spices! Then I heard my mother yell back."Okay then come down stairs, Me and your aunt are waiting for you!" My smile has never felt so bright before. I would grab my backpack which is kind of heavy for my small hands. "Coming mama!" I yelled out to her. My tiny mind counted each step I took so I could jump from the 3rd one. "Careful Fred you almost fell!" My mother yelled at me. I ignored her and jumped in the car without a care "drive drive drive!" -"just wait I need to get my driving shoe"
She'd carefully puts her shoe on and starts driving. I kept bouncing up and down like the little kid I was.

                  15 minutes later

My eye lids start to close getting a little tired after waiting to long. "Mom when are we getting there?
It feels like it's been hours!" My mother takes a deep breath and sighs "We will get there in-" I felt like somthing grind in my back.
It felt sharp, it started to hurt then it got even more painful . It all happened so quickly I didn't have time to react. I lunged forward which made me feel nauseous, My seatbelt catched me and I fell though the car and I landed on the shreet, My ears heard a loud crashing noise. My head quickly shoots up to the car crashed inside my mother's car "MOMMY!" I screamed as loud as I could but my tiny little voice didn't look like it reached her. "MOM!" I yelled again, still no answer. My arms push me to get up and my legs helped me with that. I started walking towards the scene, The crash looked really big and the police were already here.
My ears heard screaming and crying, it sounded a little bit like my mom so I ran towards the crash.
My head turns the accident that has happened. I start to walk towards the half old crashed car of my mother's. I put my hand on the handle and my hand went though the handle.

I put my hand on my face and it went though. "AHHHHH" I screamed feeling horrified, Now that I think about it that why mom couldn't see me..
I put my head though the back door of the car, It was horrifying.

I saw myself with red eyes smiling and a hole though my stomach.
I scream again, The body that was not mine anymore started smiling and slowly pointed toward me. My eyes wided getting freaked out, instead the body quickly point behind me.
I look behind to see a creature with big horns, It was a really dark black
Dark as a black hole. My eyes lids started closing and I blacked out.

                           3020

News: a little baby boy died in a car crash 3020 February 21, some say the body of the boy still was breathing but with no beating heart.