Happy reading!

~Chris representing Bang Chan

~Nada representing You as OC/Original Character

"Welcome! Can i help-?" Nada's sentence was cut off after seeing someone in front of her. He was someone she loved very much. Someone she missed a lot. Someone who left her two months ago for no reason.

"Chris?" Someone who called Chris just smile slightly. He dare himself to look back at his girl who he missed a lot.

"Is there time for me?"

2 months ago

"Chris! Look!" Nada stood beside Chris who was focusing on his song paper.

"Don't bother me. I'm busy." Nada can only lower her head and return to the living room. She really wanted to show the red dress she designed. Nada sitting on the sofa, bends her face.

Thirty minutes passed, Chris came out and passed Nada who still sitting on the sofa.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Take a fresh air for a moment" Chris replied briefly.

"Can I join with you?" Nada stood up and Chris shook his head.

"No. I want to be alone" Chris replied and left Nada. Without realizing it, Nada shed tears as Chris closed the main door. What's wrong with him?

It was eleven o'clock in the evening but there were still no signs of Chris coming home. Nada who was originally lying down finally stood up and came out of the room. Just as she was leaving the room, Chris came home.

"Where have you been? It's been a long time" Nada said.

"I don't want to fight with you" Chris replied coldly. Chris walked past Nada but Nada forced Chris's hand.

"Chris, if i do something wrong please tell me" Chris who initially turned his back on Nada, finally wanted to face Nada.

"Sorry. I think we will finish here." Nada looked at Chris and tightened her grip.

"Wh-why?" She trembling.

"I'm sorry" Nada cried when Chris forcibly released his grip. Chris walked passed Nada -towards the main door but Nada held his back by giving his a back hug.

"Have you forgotten all our promises?" Nada hiccupped and leaned her head against Chris's back. Chris let go of Nada's hand on his waist and left. He closed the main door, leaving Nada who sat crying loudly.

"I hate you, Chris."

Here they are now, above the rooftop cafe where Nada works.

"Come back to me" Without answering, Nada advanced towards Chris and immediately slapped him.

"You're crazy" Nada's swearing.

"Yes i am" His answer made Nada slap him back.

"Do it again. I deserve it." He said, made Nada cry again.

"What's wrong with you?" Nada was sniffling.

"You are crazy. I hate you" Nada hit Chris's chest with her tiny hands. Chris didn't put up a fight, he deserved it all.

"You deserve to hate me, Nada" Chris chirped, making Nada stop hitting while lowering her head, still with her loud cry. "You're crazy. Bastard! " Curse Nada and immediately turned around, leaving Chris who still silent there.

"I know I was wrong, you can swear at me as you want, I deserve it. I left you two months ago because of someone I thought could be more than you but I was wrong." Nada stopped and listened to Chris.

"I'm sorry, Nada. It's okay if you don't come back to me but the important thing is, please forgive me" Chris continued.

"You're selfish bastard. I really hate you." Nada walked back to leave Chris while shaking his head and crying again. Chris ruffled his hair and shouted. He sat down and cried. The first time he cried because of a girl. The girl who loves him very much. In the past.

I guess I really didn't realize, it's so hard to breathe

When I'm not with you, what did I have so much faith in to do that?

I had really lost it that day

I didn't know my place, and I let you go

I hate myself for regretting it this much

I can't control it, I miss you, yeah

You've grown so distant from me I can't reach you

But now live in the pain of not being able to forget you

-FIN-

September, 2020