He what?!

Third person POV

Deku was in his dorm room chilling listening to his music when he heard a boom. He jumped up and ran out bakugo was again on his boom boom boy rampage "GET BACK HERE DUNCE FACE" bakugo yelled, Iida was doing his air chopping while denki was making faces at bakugo which was getting him pissed off even more, Kirishima was trying to calm down bakugo when they all noticed deku standing there. "What is happening" deku said denki turned to deku "well- bakugo said-" denki was cut off  by explosions "kacchan stop!" Deku yelled *insert surprised Pikachu face* deku grabbed Denki's hand and pulled him out of the dorms, denki blushed when deku grabbed him while everyone else was giving him the death stare. Once they where outside deku let go of denki's hand, "are you ok"? Deku said in a worried voice " o-oh y-yea" denki said stuttering also blushing "are you sure, I know it's not related to kacchan but your really red!" Deku said with a worried face "oh- y-yea I'm totally fine-" denki said blushing even more deku sighed "well it is Saturday so we don't have to worry about school so maybe we can get some ice cream and hope kacchan doesn't find us and kill us?" Deku said the last part really fast blushing a little denki looked surprised did his crush just ask him out, no he didn't ask him out did he-..? Denki thought "sure, of course absolutely!" Denki said blushing deku giggled "welp let's go!" They headed to get ice cream.

Bakugo's POV

.: god damm Pikachu probably making out with him right now, UGH! I swear to god I'm going to kill them:.. I thought to myself, angrier than usual "you alright bakubro?" Kirishima said 

"Of COURSE IM NOT SHITTY HAIR" I  yelled little explosions sparked "listen I'm to happy about this either, deku being alone with denki thing either" .. Kirishima said "I mean Kaminari is my bro but..-" Kirishima stopped  "you have a crush on deku to don't you-.." I looked at shitty hair "whatttt izubro? Of course not! " Kirishima starting to sweat a little I was so heated up about the denki thing I didn't care at that point I stormed back in my dorm room "goddam shitty hair, fucking Pikachu" I mumbled I laid down on my bed.

Third person POV

Denki couldn't stop blushing at the green haired boy
"Wow this ice cream is chill unlike bakubro" denki said with his corny joke deku looked at him and giggled denki smiled gazing at the adorable green haired boy licking his ice cream :
.: wait am I a creep I'm watching him eat, no that's normal .. no it isn't uGhH :.. denki thought to himself deku looked at denki "you alright kami-Kun" deku said tilting his head a little "y-yea uh- hey midoriya can- you-uh- m-meet me at the cherry blossom tree I showed you, maybe tomorrow.." denki said blushing and stuttering deku blushed "oh- of course, what time?" Deku said.