Diving Right In

You're lying on the ground next to Ben, still not believing he agreed to be your artistic mentor. You've loved his music for so long and now he's here, warm flesh and blood next to you, gazing up at the stars. You jump a bit as he taps you to pass the blunt. "What are you thinking about Y/N? You're being quiet." You turn your head and see him gazing into your eyes with an intensity you recognize well, and it frightens you. "I like you a lot Ben. Like a lot." It's simple but you had to get it out. He smiles and leans in to cup your face and draw you into a sweet, tentative kiss. You move your hand into the back of his soft dark hair and twist your fingers into it. His tongue slips into your mouth and you moan softly, reciprocating with your own. You feel a heat growing between your legs as Ben moves on top of you, and you stoke it by grinding up against him. You can feel the hardness of his cock through his dolce jeans, and it feels large. His warm hands slide up your shirt and he rolls your hard nipples between his fingers, eliciting a loud moan. You slide your hand down his waistband to grip his fully hard, slightly sweaty cock. "Do you want to suck my dick?" He asks, looking directly into your eyes. You smile and unzip his pants, letting his 8 inch erection spring free. Your lips slowly work down the shaft as you taste his salty precum. You diligently bob up and down as he squirms and sighs. "Stop or I'll cum" he gasps after a few minutes. You pull away with an obscene slurp. He aggressively pulls your leggings down and buries his face in your pussy. He sucks your clit until you can't take it anymore and beg him to put it in. He positions the tip against the opening and slowly begins to push in, filling you with his thick cock. You can't stand the slowness and push your hips up to meet him, making you both moan as it unexpectedly slides all the way in. He rests on top of you for a moment, filling you completely. He pulls himself out then in his cute Swedish accent he commands, "Get on your hands and knees." You oblige and he roughly grabs your hips and enters you again from behind, beginning to fuck you quickly. He puts his hand on the back of your neck and pushes it down so your ass is sticking up in the air. "I'm going to get you pregnant and you'll be mine forever." He spits out. Panic rushes through you, you're not on any birth control so you were depending on him being willing to pull out. You try to get up but he pushes you down again and thrusts even harder, making you moan from the slight pain. You can't focus on anything but his cock moving in and out, and before you know it he quietly groans and you feel it start twitching inside you, and then you feel a deep warmness. He slides out of you and you both collapse on the grass. His long arms snake around you and once again you're both looking at the starts on top of the grassy hill, knowing you're both where you meant to be.