𝟐𝟑.|𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

UNEDITED 23

UNEDITED
23.|I Need Your Help

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 shadows of the night after taking one last look at his boyfriend, his cousin, and his somewhat puppy standing in the living room.

The demigod placed himself in his cabin where he knew no one would be. It was all by itself in the middle of the woods as it was, and no one dared to walk inside the cabin.

Stiles quickly raced to put on a black sweatshirt to keep him warm in the cold autumn air, and then decided he should try and find someone to help him with his situation.
He walked quietly and quickly through the woods he'd gone through every summer for years now. His pace was fast and he realized the first cabin he knew someone in was Annabeth's.

The demigod quickly teleported himself inside the cabin and began to look around for the blonde girl he used to have a crush on.

When he did find her she was fast asleep, and honestly it made him feel bad that he was about to wake her up. He carefully shook her shoulder until her eyes shot open. She was about to grab her sword until she realized it was Stiles.

"Stiles! What are you doing here?!" She whisper yelled.

Stiles smiled crookedly trying to shake off the feeling of being chastised and pulled at her arm to follow him. She followed him with light steps and quiet breaths, knowing her brothers and sisters were ones to wake easily.

The second they stepped out of the cabin Annabeth pulled Stiles back and looked at him weirdly, "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be back for another nine months!"

Stiles raised a brow at the demigod, a smirk on full display across his lips.

"You keep track of my time here Annabeth?"

The daughter of Athena immediately blushed but remained as calm as she could.

"You still haven't answered my question Stilinski."

Stiles shrugged before snapping his fingers and placing the two of them at the foot of Lailyn's bed. Stiles watched her for a second with love in his eyes, friendly love of course.
He shook her foot harshly knowing how much of a heavy sleeper she was, whispering her name lowly. She was shaken until she woke up and sat straight with widened eyes.

The moment she saw Stiles she began to fill on panic on the inside, "Stiles!"

"Shhh! You'll wake everyone else up!"