𝟐𝟒.|𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

UNEDITED 24

UNEDITED
24.|Powerless

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 a book of the known demigods in the world. It was a book he'd found sifting through his cabin's belongings, and presumed it was something his father had left him.

His father didn't leave him much, but it was something.

The demigod sighed as he looked tirelessly through the antique feeling pages. There were thousands of names, and only hundreds that actually attended the camp.
Some demigods were lucky enough to never be found by the demons that hunted them. They lived normal lives and didn't even touch the untapped power within them.

Stiles always wished he was like that. An ordinary Greek God that would let him live a normal life without the daily reminder that his father was one of the big three.

"Why don't we look for demigods who have been kicked out? That would make more sense, wouldn't it?"

Stiles looked over at Annabeth, "But they don't kick students out?"

The daughter of Athena stood up with the shake of her head, "Yes, they do. They strip them of their abilities from their parent and let them out into the normal world."

"Who has been stripped recently then?"

It was then that a bright lightbulb went off in Annabeth's head. There was one camper who had gotten sent away a couple summers ago. He was the son of Hermes, and wanted too much power.

"Luke Castellan."

"Who the hell is that?"

Lailyn remembered the demigod as well. He had always liked her for some reason, and when she rejected him he became furious. Everyone knew she and Stiles were best friends, and at the time they were at the mere age of fifteen.
But Luke was seventeen and he claimed to love the half siren half god. She never believed him and quite frankly, she didn't like him very much. But one day...

One day he was attempting to take the power away from the tree that guarded the camp. The tree of Talia, the only child of Zeus.

"He tried to kill Talia. They sent him away and he's known to want too much power. You think he's the one after you?"

Grover knew there had to be a picture of the demigod somewhere, and told the group he would go find it and return.