𝟐𝟓.|𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌

UNEDITED 25

UNEDITED
25.|I Think I Like Him

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀, he was petrified. One, because he was thrust into an unknown world of monsters and Greek gods, and two, because he was no known as the son of Poseidon.

He couldn't believe the words he heard from the man with hooves for feet when he was told he was a demigod.

And not just any demigod, a demigod of one of the big three.

Which was a big factor in ranking at camp half-blood. He was auctioned off to his cousin, the son of Hades for protection. Stiles was his name, and he was everything Percy wished to be.

He was kind, sarcastic, clever, yet determined, strategically enhanced, and loyal.

Stiles taught Percy how to use his sword since he had gotten there. They trained together for hours on end three times a week so that Percy could get used to his sword.
It was described as being apart of him, like a lifeline he didn't know he needed. And he didn't understand it until he began to train. Then he realized his cousin was right.

His sword became one with him.

The Greek letters that flooded the silver etched into his skin when his hand touched the grip. The letters lit up with desire and readied war. Percy could feel each time he trained just how powerful he could be.

When he first got invited into Derek's loft he was given a room that used to belong to a werewolf named Isaac. Isaac had recently moved out and into Scott's, the second alpha werewolf in the pack, house.
Isaac had a crush on Scott when they first met, and only when they moved in together did he realize just how bad they'd be together. And he also realized just how in love Scott was with Allison. And Malia.

On the first night that Percy slept in the room, Isaac snuck in through the window after a one sided argument with Scott.

To say Percy was terrified waking up beside a boy he'd never met before was an understatement, but once he took one long lasting look at the golden brown haired boy, he felt something shift inside him.
From the moment Isaac woke up to the moment they both realized they had slept in the same bed the entire night they recognized a certain feeling between them.

From then on, the two boys grew closer.

Now, two weeks later into their senior year of high school, Percy and Isaac were close to calling their friendship a relationship.