𝟐𝟔. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

UNEDITED26

UNEDITED
26.|It's A Bad Feeling

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄. It was now the following Monday since he came back from camp half-blood. The previous week consisted of Stiles training Percy more than ever and him working hard to make the pack believe he didn't even know how to throw a punch.

The two demigods had went to a stream of water behind Derek's loft a few days before. Stiles tried to teach his cousin how to use his abilities, but to their disappointment, Percy was having a hard time doing so. For some reason Percy couldn't find it in him to get the water to move when he said so.
The water wouldn't move like he wanted and Stiles didn't know how to help him. During most of their trainings, Isaac and Derek sat outside watching them. Isaac watched Percy try and mimic the moves Stiles demonstrated, giving him words of encouragement when needed. Derek on the other hand, watched Stiles with set eyes. They raked over the way Stiles moved, the way he danced throughout the air with his sword in hand.

It was a sight to see, even for Isaac.

He had known Stiles to be the harmless, defenseless human for as long as he knew him, so seeing him training someone else? It was almost too hard to believe, especially if he hadn't been looking straight at him as he did so.

It went like that everyday after school from 5 o'clock to 8 o'clock.

Training.

But this particular Monday when Stiles woke up he had a pit in the bottom of his stomach that felt like it would swallow him up whole.

He held fear in his blood, in his very veins that for some reason were fighting to jump out of his skin and run away. It was a feeling he'd only had once in his life.
It was during his junior year when the McCall pack were fighting against Theo and his misfit pack of chimeras. Stiles had felt so helpless during that fight.

He even thought about revealing himself to the pack to help them.

Liam was poisoned and fought Scott with pure white anger which held no room for reason. Scott let his guard down trying to get through to Liam, resulting in the younger wolf to get an upper hand.

The young wolf that Stiles liked to call his unofficial son, had killed Scott that night.

Obviously, the two were fine now, well and alive. And Liam was still Stiles' unofficial son in the wolf pack. But just as that time, there was a pit in his stomach that wouldn't go away. From the moment he woke up to the second he felt a stabbing pain in his chest he couldn't even begin to wrap his mind around what might happen that day.

By the time Stiles had gotten up to get ready for school the nulling feeling in his chest had dulled and let his mind rest at ease for the time being. Stiles unwrapped himself from the arms of the alpha werewolf he slept beside every night and smiled down at the wolf as he turned toward the demigod with hid eyes still closed and a small pout gracing his lips. The demigod leaned down and pressed his lips onto the wolf's, letting their lips press together for a couple seconds longer than usual.