𝟐𝟕. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃

UNEDITED27

UNEDITED
27. Rearranged

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐂, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘. The son of Hades was shaking his head as Percy accidentally bumped Lydia's head against the door that he was holding open with his elbow, making Isaac grimace and Stiles sigh rather loudly. At a moment's notice, Lydia was being picked up with ease by Stiles and being placed over his shoulder.
Both Percy and Isaac's mouths dropped in shock and irritation. The beta wolf in the midst of the three crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes as Percy's arms became wild in the air pointing from where Lydia was in all of their arms to where she currently was situated over the shoulder of his cousin. Stiles looked like he hadn't even given up a single strain of sweat from the entirety of their walk from the Jeep to the door of Derek's loft.

"Seriously?! You could've held her up by yourself this entire time instead of having all three of us have to carry her all awkwardly?"

Stiles chuckled under his breath and nodded toward the person that walked into the living room where they could clearly see the trio. It was the alpha of the pack, well, one of the alphas, and his face was contorted in confusion. "Uh- What happened here? Wait, that was her scream we all heard? It woke me up, but since she's more Scott's pack than mine it didn't draw me out... So, what happened?"

Isaac and Percy shared a look before glancing at Stiles who was looking back at them with a raised brow as he was waiting for the pair to give their explanation of everything first. Percy was the first to give in even though Isaac was Derek's bitten beta, grabbing the beta's hand in his and holding on for dear life. He was afraid the alpha would see it as his fault and that he would get beat or something much, much worse.

"Well, you see, what had happened was... IhavebeenfeelingreallyreallyanxioustodayandIsaacwantedtocheermeupandhesuggestedskippingsowewentouttothewoodsbehindtheschooland-"

Derek held up a single hand, freezing the shaking demigod straight in the middle of his sentence. The alpha looked from Percy to his boyfriend, who face palmed after another heavy sigh.

"He said he was feeling anxious today so, in order for his boyfriend to cheer him up, he suggested they skip and go to the woods behind the school. Now, Isaac, what happened after that?"

Both the beta and son of Poseidon were blushing from being called boyfriends, as they had yet to have that conversation. Percy dropped Isaac's hand and took a step away from him out of embarrassment, letting the stuttering beta wolf catch his breath and look up at his alpha and Stiles to give them an explanation.