𝟐𝟗. 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃

UNEDITED29

UNEDITED
29. Stained

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄. Derek had driven him to school once again after keeping him all through the first and second period, even going as far as to stop on the way there and buy him a much-needed breakfast. The demigod had gotten a text earlier that he had barely read that Malia and Lydia had made it to school. He was relieved that the two made it to school without any hitch and cursed himself because he wasn't driving behind them to make sure.

The bell for the third period had rung just as Stiles walked inside, biting into his breakfast ham and cheese croissant and sipping on his half lemonade-half tea. He waved when he passed by Allison at her locker who was talking to someone he had never seen before but smiled since she looked happy. Malia was walking out of the classroom with Scott in tow, both in their own worlds as they walked straight past Stiles to their next class.
Erica and Boyd were on their way to their next class as well, missing the third party to their trio who was at the loft most likely in mental pain that neither of them could help with. They didn't even know the extent of his pain, or what had happened that made him go back into his mind of heartache and trauma. They were only glad that Percy was there.

As Derek's betas walked past Stiles they both nodded at him in greeting and kept going, catching up with Scott and Malia who not noticed that they were in the school and not alone in their own privacy. Stiles shook his head as he walked to his locker, opening it and swinging his backpack inside of it. He grabbed the necessities for the next class, not grabbing anything else since he would have lunch right after the class.

He stuffed the last of his croissant sandwich in his mouth and threw the last of his drink into the trash can in the hallway. He was walking toward the next class he shared with his best friend and pack, eyes gleaming from his still very present high off of the three rounds he had gone with the alpha werewolf. He huffed, gripping his notebook in his hand at just the thought of doing it again. His high soon diminished as he saw Lydia down the hall looking to the left. Her face was contorted in confusion and what seemed to be horror.
He had erased her memory of that night and even erased most of the premonition she kept having, so this had to be something else. Stiles quickly walked up to her and waved his hand in front of her face slowly. He cursed as he realized just how entranced she was in whatever she was seeing or hearing. The demigod softly grabbed at her shoulder and pulled her toward the direction she was staring in. The closer they got the more she began to mumble, only a few words familiar to the English dictionary.

"No... Pack... Acheros... ScottScottScott."

He heard her say his name, which should've surprised him, but the notion that everything that was happening had to do with him was slowly becoming the norm in his mind. He followed behind Lydia as she gripped her purse on her shoulder and walked down the hall. Her eyes were big as she continued down the hall, stopping at the door that led to the basement.