𝟑𝟎. 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

UNEDITED30

UNEDITED
30. Safe With You

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄. Stiles stared mindlessly out of the window, eyes flickering over the scenery they passed on the way to Derek's loft where he could go inside and break down without the fear that Scott would hear. Derek's thumb softly ran over the back of Stiles' hand while he drove, head forwards the entire time knowing he would get no reaction out of Stiles until they were back at the loft.

Lydia had a calling, heard a voice that told her someone was going to be in danger very soon. And of course, it had to be his best friend, Scott freakin' McCall the true alpha werewolf. And the school basement was another thing that brought attention to Stiles' mind.

Those bodies looked like they had been there no more than a few days. Torn up and covered in blood and nasty-looking marks. He had no idea what to think of it all, or what to explain to Derek once they got to the loft. The entirety of the basement was covered in blood from head to toe, and even though he covered it up and burned all the evidence away, he knew that whoever put them there would be going back real soon.

The Camaro came to a stop outside of the building where the loft was at the very top. Derek turned to Stiles in his seat and gently unlaced their fingers from each other and placed his palm to the demigod's cheek. He turned his head toward him, an encouraging smile on his face as he stared into those honey-golden eyes that glimmered under the afternoon sun.
Stiles' smiled wavered as the sides of his mouth tilted up, letting the alpha know that he was somewhat okay. Derek nodded once and turned to step out of his prized possession, followed by Stiles sluggishly. When Stiles was next to him, Derek took his hand in his and squeezed lightly, "Whatever it is, we'll get through it, okay?"
Stiles nodded, letting his alpha lead him back into the loft he left barely an hour ago. When they got up to the first floor of the loft Derek ushered Stiles onto the couch. He went into the kitchen to get a glass of water before walking back into the living room where Stile sat staring out into the air around him. He softly purred, getting the attention of the spastic demigod who blinked at him for a few seconds before smiling and taking the glass of water from his hands.
It was much appreciated to Stiles who had cried a while when seeing Derek outside of the school. He gulped most of the water down in a matter of seconds, sighing when the cup left his lips. He placed the cup on the coffee table in front of them, taking in a deep breath.

"I had just got to school. I walked past Ally. Scott and Mal were in their own worlds, the other pups were walking around... And then I saw Lydia walking around like she was trying really hard to listen to someone- or something. I pulled her in the direction she looked in, you know because I wanted to see where it would go.