Chapter 1

"Ohaiyō Kija-sama." A teenage boy, with a pale body, white hair, and a wrapped arm sits up. "I told you its not necessary to come wake me up every morning." Shiny blue eyes stare back at the small girl. She smiles, "Quite the contrary, if I never woke you up..." she leans in closer, "When would I ever get the chance to see your beautiful sleeping face?"

*blush* "YOU ARE RELIEVED OF YOUR DUTIES STARTING TODAY!!"

"But Kiji-samaaaa!!" *jumps on the boy*

"AHHHH HIKARI STOOOOP!!!"

*crash* *bang*

"What's going on in here?" The villages grandmother walks in to see the small girl on top of Kijas back. "Hi. ka. ri??"

"Good morning grandmother," *pulls out container* "I was giving Kiji-sama his medicine. These scars aren't gonna heal themselves. Might as well throw in a massage too!" She starts rubbing ointment on the mans back. *SHIVER* "GRANDMOTHER TAKE HER OFF ME!!!" He reaches out to the old lady. She smiles and grabs his hand, "I guess I'll leave you two alone then." And out she goes.

"OBAA-SAMAAAAAA!!!!"

~~~~~

"Well let's start with introductions. I'm Hikari, I live in the Hakuryuu village. I am 16 years old, my husband is (or will be) Kij-"

"NO NO STOP! DONT SAY ANYMORE!" Kija covers the small girl's mouth,

"Oh-hoho... is that how you like to play Kija-sama??" The very fair skin on kijas face turned as red as a sunset. "Shuddap!" he releases the girl and runs away.

..... (slight pass for emphasis)

"So where were we? Hmm..oh yes. I am Kijas main keeper, although another title could be, his maid!! Kyaa!"

'Oh please focus Hikari-san, readers may start getting annoyed at this.'
"Forgive my insolence, *bows* I was born and raised here, my parents died of a disease when I was 6, so I was taken in by the Main House and this is where I am today. Theres not much else to say. So shall we head back to the story?"

~~~~

"Obaa-sama please just listen to me."

"Kija-kun, have I not told you before. This is a grave matter, YOUR ALREADY 20!! AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A WIFE? Look at me! You don't want to get to my age and be alone!"

The white dragon sighs and speaks up, "But... THIS ISN'T WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!" he points down at Hikari pulling on his cloak, "COME ON KIJA! ITS TIME FOR YOUR BAAAATH!!!" the girl yanks all the harder, as Kija grabs onto a post and tears start streaming down his face. "I TOLD YOU I DONT NEED YOU TO HELP ME BATHE!!! NOW LEMME GO!!!!"

Hikari starts to pout and let's go of his cloak. She puts her head down and Kija releases the post. "Hikari-chan i-i"

"Baaaaka!" she turns around and runs out of the room.  Kija sighs and starts walking to the bathhouse.

"Well I mean...now I can bathe in peace...and alone." Kija pours water down his back, he puts the bucket down and stares at the ground. "I might've been to harsh."

*scrub scrub srub* Kija stops thinking, his face freezes up. After awhile he slowly turns his head. "W-who..."

"I thought you might want me to scrub your back" A small fair skinned girl, in a blue swimsuit gives the dragon boy a thumbs up. I can only 'guess' who this girl is. Kija grabs the bucket and throws it at the girl, not just any normal throw... but he threw it with his dragon arm. So...yeah. 10× harder then any Normal bucket hitting your face. The girl goes down, Kija's towel comes up. "HOW'D YOU EVEN GET IN HERE??? OUT! OUT! OUT!!"

*BANG*

"All I tried to do was help him." she says with her nose plugged, do to a massive bloody nose she got from that wooden bucket moments earlier. As the small girl continues walking she hears quite the commotion just a few miles away. It peaks her interest, so she heads in that direction.

She comes upon a group of 3, 'Weird, normally we don't get visitors.' she thinks to herself. As she sits in the tree listening to the development so notices something out of the ordinary. "HALT." She jumps down and all the soliders of the Hakuryuu village turn to look at the girl. "Do you not notice the girl, look at her hair." Everyone looks at the other small girl, one we all know as Princess Yona. But shhh! They don't know it yet.

"Surely you haven't forgotten the prophecy. Now drop your weapons." Every white haired soilder drops the weapon and apologizes to the group of travelers. Hikari walks over to the 3, 'I never thought it would come in Kijas life time. This means...no no..stop. It has to happen. It's what we live for, his purpose in life.' she silently thinks to herself as she looks intently at the princess.

"Hime-sama...she's glaring." the tall (and exceptionally handsome) man with black hair leans over to the girl. She gets tense and averts her eyes.

"This way please." Hikari bows and turns, walking towards the village.

~~~~

End of my 1st chapter, let's see what's going to occur! Well..besides the fact that Kija obviously goes with the princess. CONTINUE TO READ!

by the way, thank you for reading.

I will also only say this here, "I do not own Akatsuki no Yona nor the characters. I only made up Hikari in my mind. No photos belong to me either. thank you.

this is a joint account with my sibling, So yeah.

See you later! -YukiKat out!