4. The Prank

There's no point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
Problem with misbehaving.

So from the last encounter of us you all know that I've been living dual personalities. Mary and Mariya. And its making me lose my mind. Mariya is strong and deal with everything clearly. Where Mary is weak in the case of love. Mary forgives and Mariya make people kneel down to her.

Okay. All of you are getting excited to know about Mary's love life. So I'm telling you about it. My name is Mary Nance. I'm the girl who is really simple and want to lead a simple life as possible. I really didn't want to fell in love untill I met Cole Adams. Cole Adams, one of the most popular bad boys whom I loved. But all he did is play with me. He went on a date with me just because of a dare. And when I refused to give him what he wanted he cheated me with none other than my best friend Anny Rennes. Life is pretty unbelievable right!

But I don't hate them. Hate is really a strong word. And I don't hate anyone. But yes I'm hurt by them. I don't blame Anny for breaking my trust. If it's not Anny he would have done it with some other girl. But he chose Anny only to take my last support away from me. To break me so hard so that I can't have the courage to glue the pieces. My heart is broken. It's broken too much that I can't even find the pieces. And being in the centre of everyone's attention for so long I hated high school. So I became Mariya and deal strangers to forget my pain.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Ray asked.

"What should I say?" I asked.

"You're becoming so absent minded now days."

"It's nothing. I just got tired," I replied truthfully. I had to deal with that trash and sneak back to my room at night. And now I had to listen a huge lecture from my psychiatrist. So, Yes I was tired.

"Did that old woman made you do so much work that you got tired so easily? When is that oldie gonna leave you alone?"

I laughed, "First of all, she's only 35, it's not that old. Secondly she's the one who's helping me by letting me do all the works so that it could help me in future. Thirdly she's going to go on a vacation with her husband so yes, she's gonna leave me alone." I said in a breath.

"Okay, cool down little Sis. Don't be so hyped. That woman's gonna do blow job with her husband in Hawaii. Why do we care?"

"Ew. Seriously, Ray? Blow job. Pay attention to your language, young man," I laughed.

"Don't speak like Mom, Mary. Anyway Serena's house is near. So I'm gonna drop you there. And I'll be late. You're sure you can go home alone?"

"Of course, I can. I'm 17."

"Okay then see you later. Say hi to Serena. Bye"

"Bye. "

Serena Elomes is my best friend. We don't know how we formed this relationship. Maybe it's because we both are are Asian. But from my freshman year she is with me.

Freshman Year!!! It made me remember the incident on my freshman year. How we became friends. On my freshman year I was really scared of meeting new people. I don't have any friends except Anny. She was my childhood friend. Actually my only friend. And I had a chemistry class that time. But Anny was in another class. I was in the chemistry lab & my partner was none other than the idiot Zakhar Ainsworth Hunter, the famous player of our school . He literally did a blast on chemistry lab which ruined my new dress. Instead of an apology he ran away from there. I was angry. But I didn't say anything to him. After explaining the situation to our chemistry teacher for an hour I need to eat something. And probably a new dress.