5. The School

It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

"No, Mary. Stay still. Otherwise your eyeliner will be smudged," Serena said irritatingly while applying a simple stroke of eyeliner on my eyes.

"You know, we're going to a real high school not going on a Netflix high school that you're applying makeup on me. It's totally irritating," I said.

"Come on, Mars. Everyone do makeup on high school an-" "Except me," I stopped her in middle.

She gave me 'Ah, you know' look and continued, "Yes, except you. But- wait a minute. Lemme complete," she said while seeing me trying to protest, "Today you're gonna make an exception."

I groaned and she said, "Oh! Come on! Baby, don't be so rude. You'll look stunning. And who knows maybe you can get a new boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes at the comment and she ignored me, "It's gonna happen soon no matter what you say. Mark my words. Now let's focus. Just a few coat of mascara and you'll be totally ready."

It's the opening of school after summer. It's the day I hated and feared most. Why? First of all, though I had my breakup and Cole had also he transferred to an another school at least one year ago still people look at me with sympathy. The girl who got played and dumped by famous playboy Cole Adams. They still can't forget it and don't let me forget it. Yeah, I know high school can be dramatic.

Secondly, my psychiatrist, you all know. What I've to do if I  wanna overcome my disease. And truth to be told I just wanna do something new to convert my mind to something else.

And last but not least, last night my brother provoked me saying that I can never be a heartbreaker to prove Cole I was better without him or be friends with any boy except my ex, which I'm gonna prove wrong to him. I made a deal with him about that. If I completed this deal he would stop being a heartbreaker and try to continue his relationship with his would be next one. For God's sake I don't know who the hell she is! And trust me, I don't wanna know. He keeps changing his girlfriends like to change his clothes everyday but to save all the girls he will continue to break I thought of signing this with him. It would kill him to spend his life with only one girl. It's revenge, baby.

And now when I made a deal with my brother, Serena wants me to be ready. When I texted her about it last night, she just got over excited. And I don't understand why she got so excited.

She literally brought some dresses which are really cute. For the past hour she has been busy for doing my makeup & styling my hair. She thinks it's too important to do that. If I want revenge.

"Finally you're ready. Now you can open your eyes," She said happily and break me from my thoughts.

When I opened my eyes I stared at the girl on the mirror. She looks nothing like me. Yes, it's a big fat lie, I know. I just wanted to be dramatic like the other Wattpad books.

What I meant was I look good and different from my usual self. Serena did a hairstyle on me. Some flower clips are on my hair which she bought yesterday. She had put some contact lense on my eyes and I am looking different. I stared at my eyeglasses. I don't know why I didn't wear contact lenses before. It really made me feel confident. She really did a natural makeover on me. And it looks like perfect. I really don't like to put makeup. Maybe because I like me without makeup. Or maybe I'm too lazy to get ready. But I am looking good. I was wearing a pink floral dress. It has a belt and looking extremely cute. This dress really suits me.