1

The sun was shining much brighter than it was for the last few days, staying upright ogling the not so empty road,yet it wasn't the hottest. The streets were drowsy and gloomy like a pretending girl ,eventhough nothing more delightful an eye could witness than when they does that. A man in his early thirties driving the car ,his wife besides him desperate to speak ,pulled down the creeky sun shield which axed the abominable silence.

"Would it torture?"she asked.

"I don't know, you chose it" the man replied like a protest.

"For whom?"the veins laid along her jaws moved as determined as she was.

"For you ,it came from your fantasy"he said pushing the shield to normal . Way back it didn't make any particular sound.

"have you looted any fortune to grow the kids?"she asked.

The boy in the back seat shoved up his face from the drawing book ,looking the couples back to back, his pencil still dancing like a music in the canvas .Within no time he settled back.

"That's not my point, you know that"the man claimed.

"Oh you thought,you would share from your breath, when the tiny would cry for food then"the lady dwelled in.

"Wasn't i who told ,we would drop after him?"he asked ."..and I was faithful upto my balls."

"What am i bearing then?"she shouted with her both hands pointed to her stomach , which didn't had any sign of what she was justifying, moreover it was very much sincere to her malnourished body.

"Don't raise your voice for God sake, boy understands everything."the man said peeping at the back.

"He should know, the people who ain't capable, isn't meant for those shit."the lady said.

"Why do you bring it each time like it's something new to the table?"he asked."We had weeks of long talk on this."

"You drive me here all the time,"

"If it worries ,you could have checked it with the strip ,"

"I ain't gonna trust medical stuff ,no more. Don't you see what one have bought to me now." the lady said

The man folded his palm to the mouth , resting the elbow of one-hand in the window, handling the steer with the other. His mind stirred in aggression, but he settled with a grumpy smile.

"It's your own stubbornness and out of the world fantasies, that is driving you."he said without ruining the smile .

"You should have thought it before."the lady said.

"Why do you stick on one? he asked."People move on."

"They do ,when they see traces of hope and you aren't the man anyone could bet on that ."she replied.

"Lord, you do take in too much intuitions. I said ,i used protective when we had it done ,doesn't that satisfy you?"he asked. "You ain't feeling well, would definitely be something else."

"You were drunk till neck ,and first time in bed ever after our boy was born."

"Would that make any difference?"

"I shouldn't have trusted you , after all that."

"Why do you often judge everything so early?"

"I have been a mother once and I can sense it. If you need an authentication like for every else you demand, just take an effort to look back. Else settle with this,"she pushed the rear towards him. "it will help you."